Photo via: thediyfarmers.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Step-by-step tips and ideas for styling a bookcase and how to avoid the over-cluttered look.
- A breakdown on how-to style a bookcase. Inspiration tips and ideas on how and where to begin accessorizing a bookcase or shelf in your home styling decorating
- Bookcase Styling for Renters – Up to Date Interiors
- Designer and TV personality Tommy Smythe shares his bookcase styling tips. If your bookcase is low and long… Lay books flat (see below) or cluster them vertically on shelves to mix things up. Take advantage of the multi-functional upper level;…
- A breakdown on how-to style a bookcase. Inspiration tips and ideas on how and where to begin accessorizing a bookcase or shelf in your home
- Wrap a piece of cardboard in fabric and put at back of bookcase instead of painting or wallpaper. Could change out as often as you wanted.
- Beautiful Library Lights – Design Chic – love the baskets in the bookcase!
- this ikea hack is awesome! She took a bookcase and an old IKEA EXPEDIT (now IKEA KALLAX) and made this long storage unit/tv console. I think we could do this!
- How to Stage a Bookcase: A Designer gives tips on how to create a professional designer look
- Organize leather-bound books, heirloom curios, and travel souvenirs in this elegant wood bookcase, featuring 12 adjustable shelves, 1 drawer, and 1 display l…
- I want this type of shelf for my cookbooks. Vintage Ethan Allen Distressed Pale Gray Painted Corner China Cabinet Bookcase Cupboard. $325.00, via Etsy.
- IKEA – BILLY, Bookcase, birch veneer, , BILLY corner fittings make it easy to build storage in corners and keep the bookcases in place.With a height extension unit, you make the most of the wall area, while freeing up space on the floor.Surface made from natural wood veneer.Narrow shelves help you use small wall spaces effectively by accommodating small items in a minimum of space.Adjustable shelves can be arranged according to your needs.A simple unit can be enough storage for a limited …