Photo via: housebeautiful.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- le-sojorner: “ Gallery feel. ”
- The Ultimate Pattern Fashion Vocabulary – Part 1 [UPDATE: For Part 2, click here.] Tartans / Wool Source: Enerie Fashion
- This is AWESOME! A source list of more than 20 AFFORDABLE accent chairs by Designer Trapped in a Lawyers Body.
- sweetestesthome: “Dining Room ”
- Interior designer Victoria Hagan decorated an 8,000-square-foot Shingle Style summer house on Nantucket for a couple and their three children. The living room features striped pillows on white-duck-covered furniture, blue cashmere throws, and a custom-made blue-and-white-plaid rug (“I adjusted its scale and pattern to the room,” she says); breezy white draperies frame the French doors, which open to views of the harbor.
- Give your office a charming and contemporary update with the Threshold Darley Writing Desk in Vintage Oak. With 2 easy pullout drawers in front and a handy pop-up power source in back, simplicity never looked so good. A large surface area means you can spread out your paperwork, making this desk the perfect blend of form and function.
- Buying a Character Home: If you would love a character home, but cannot quite run to the expense or the staying power of renovating and maintenance, think of adding some characteristics that can give your home the appearance of an older style house. Initially the exterior is where your changes will be the most noticeable… Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/1582979
- Welcome to another original design by LoveLifeWood 💁🏻 INTERNATIONAL POST ~ If you do not see your country listed please message me so I can source the best price Information – The Valknut (pronounced “VAL-knoot”) is one of the most widely-discussed yet enigmatic of all of the symbols that appear in connection with Norse mythology. It is comprised of three interlocking triangles. Archaeologically, it appears on several runestones and pictorial memorial stones that date from the Viking Age and stands on the Swedish island of Gotland. A Norwegian compound word that means “knot of those fallen in battle” and was introduced by Norwegians who lived long after the Viking Age Materials used – Scots pine is a common wood I use and comes largely from Scandinavian countrys It comes with strong hooks attached to each top tip for wall hanging should you wish to please bare in mind this is a piece made by myself by hand, and the wood used has a variable appearance to the picture as knots and other markings grow differently naturally Measurements approximately ~ Width – 55cm Height – 52cm Depth – optional 3 ,3.5 ,4 Finished in a Danish oak oils then waxed for protection Shipping ~ My up to date handling times are 5 working days Caroline ❤️
- Make your decor twice as nice with a set of console tables to fill a large wall. Seven decorating tips and shopping sources to make this look work for you.
- 4,738 Likes, 146 Comments – Farah Merhi (@farahmerhi_) on Instagram: “When its time to change things up with some color… tap for sources ❤”
- tips from trusted sources on how to pick paint colors that reflect your style and you will love for years
- * Promo codes do not apply to this product, due to the brands request. Made from sustainably sourced wood, these natural wood planks freshen up any s