Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- When we decided to head to Chicago for our third-ever goop pop, we knew we needed to collaborate with interior designer Kara Mann, whose work manages to be both warm and modern, unexpected and clean.
- A Modern Manor – traditional – staircase – chicago – Fraerman Associates Architecture
- we have a wall that is shaped like an L. and it’s right there when you walk in. like first thing you see. first anna on door sixteen did it. then the brick house added really good wood to her…
- sanibel cabinets, green island, (granite or wood top) like the brick
- Installing a thin brick wall, could be a great focal point in a primitive or country style home. Just think of the character it would add.
- Fireplace with herringbone pattern brick work and built in shelving – by Rafterhouse.
- Side path, complete with concrete pavers and Nambucca river pebbles
- Save floor space and create a sense of airiness in a bedroom by using a bracketed shelf instead of a nightstand.
- Kota and Neemrana Stencils used to create this beautiful patterned floor. nicolettetabram.co.uk stencils nicolettetabramstencils paintedfloors
- Contemporary Living Room with Floor to ceiling light grey stacked stone fireplace.
- 18 Incredible Farmhouse Bathroom Floor Tiles – Page 17 of 19 – Twelve On Main
- How To Lay A Plywood Floor