Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Build this Reclaimed Barn Wood Herringbone Wall Treatment with the easy-to-follow video tutorial from http://www.shanty-2-chic.com ! This barn wood is from Reclaimed DesignWorks. It has been cleaned and milled, bug and mold-free, tested for lead-based paint, packaged in bundles and ready to use in your home! Its the perfect barn wood for wall treatments and furniture building!
- Shiplap has finally made an appearance in the Little Glass Jar household! It’s very minor, but it’s there! I wanted to test the waters with a small space before committing to an entire wall, or a whole room for that matter. And you guys, it was a lot easier than I thought it would be. Meaning now I want to shiplap the entire house! The walls, the ceiling, the floor. HA! Maybe not the floor, but you get the idea. My poor husband! Seriously though, we shiplapped the inside of our pantry for our Farmhouse Pantry Makeover and it looks amazing. I have wanted to redo this space for a million years with this exact plan in mind and we finally got around to doing it a few weekends ago. There are more than enough tutorials online for how to get the faux Fixer Upper shiplap look. I went with [this] awesome video tutorial from one of my favorite DIY bloggers Jenna, from Jenna Sue Design. Again, there are so many ways of doing this with different types of wood and methods, but this is the one that worked best for us, and it was super affordable. Here is the …
- Simple, fast and easy no sew window treatments that I posted about on my blog are being featured in First Magazine | InMyOwnStyle
- One type of home ornamentation that has been gaining steam lately are art gallery walls. Creating your own personal wall gallery with your favorite pictures or prints is unique because…
- Did you miss this post about the raffle? You can enter to win my painting Two Cows for Oklahoma AND help the Red Cross at the same time! This old french door has been sitting in our garage for as long as I can remember. Now that escrow has closed and we gotta be outta …
- Hi friends! I’ve been working through my next phase of decluttering (read more about that here) using the book, The Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up. And I’m focusing on organizing my books and papers right now. sendhelp papersfordays This quest to organize my whole life has led me to create a command center for our family. …
- how to paint thrift store futniture that has a veneer or finish on it How-to-paint-a-wood-dresser The dresser my cousin gave me does not match my room, so this is a good idea… Then again, Im still a teen, and gonna need my mom to Take me out ¦)
- Welcome to another original design by LoveLifeWood 💁🏻 INTERNATIONAL POST ~ If you do not see your country listed please message me so I can source the best price Information – The Valknut (pronounced “VAL-knoot”) is one of the most widely-discussed yet enigmatic of all of the symbols that appear in connection with Norse mythology. It is comprised of three interlocking triangles. Archaeologically, it appears on several runestones and pictorial memorial stones that date from the Viking Age and stands on the Swedish island of Gotland. A Norwegian compound word that means “knot of those fallen in battle” and was introduced by Norwegians who lived long after the Viking Age Materials used – Scots pine is a common wood I use and comes largely from Scandinavian countrys It comes with strong hooks attached to each top tip for wall hanging should you wish to please bare in mind this is a piece made by myself by hand, and the wood used has a variable appearance to the picture as knots and other markings grow differently naturally Measurements approximately ~ Width – 55cm Height – 52cm Depth – optional 3 ,3.5 ,4 Finished in a Danish oak oils then waxed for protection Shipping ~ My up to date handling times are 5 working days Caroline ❤️
- 37 DIY Window Treatments —Lots of easy no-sew ideas and more!
- 6 Things You Need to Know About Window Treatments | eHow Home | eHow
- This Britney coffee mug, has a lot of potential purposes, it is a great motivational mug, a best friend gift, a funny mom coffee cup, a reminder that Britney 2007 isnt that far away without coffee! Whether its a gift for her, or a gift for yourself, this funny drinkware will give everyone a good giggle. Coffee Lovers Unite! …………………………………. Specifics………………………………………. – Top Rack Dishwasher & Microwave Safe. – Ceramic Coffee Mug – Glossy Finish – Come in multiple sizes – NO VINYL IS USED * Please allow for slight variation, as these are hand pressed and not factory made. * Colors may vary on the mug to what you may see on your devices monitor. …………………………………Shipping Info……………………………………. Shipping Info: – We use as many recycled shipping materials that we possibly can when packaging your item to help insure that your item arrives to you safely, while reducing waste. – All mugs being shipped in the continental US will be done through 2-3 day Priority Mail. – All mugs being shipped outside the US will be shipped First Class international Mail. If you would like a faster international method please contact us for pricing. …………………………………….FAQ………………………………………………. – Why does shipping seem to cost so much? Can I Get Cheaper Shipping? These Prices are Redic! Unfortunately shipping heavier items is a bit pricier. When you include the weight of the mug, the box, and the other protective shipping, we have no choice but to ship Priority Mail, and we do not make ANYTHING off shipping charges… BUT, the good news it, it is cheaper to ship more than one mug at a time, because we can often use flat rate shipping boxes! Please contact us if you have any questions. – What is Double Sided Print? Double sided print is when the image is printed on both sides of the mug. A standard print is the image printed on one side of the mug. (When the mug is held in the right hand, the image faces away from you). – What is Standard Print? Standard print is the cheaper of the print options, with the image printed on the right side. When you hold the mug in your hand, the image will face your audience, and away from you. When held with your left, your fans will see the blank side of the mug, while you see design. All Design Rights Reserved ©Frankly Noted 2015
- i love this set up and i will show you where i think it could go (involves moving a window – but basically between kitchen and breakfast room in one of those nooks)