Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Minwax Dark Walnut Stain on top; Annie Sloan Old White Chalk Paint for the rest then wax; Rustoleum Antique Bronze on hardware
- mantel tip – one big thing in middle, 3 smaller items on left candlesticks work well, a bigger item on right like vase with flowers or branches then fill in middle with smaller items
- Coco Annie Sloan Chalk Paint & Black Coffee Metallic Glaze, painted and glazed hutch
- China Cabinet Makeover with Annie Sloans Chalk Paint
- bleached wood… my new favorite style, do this for hutch then touch up with chalk paint
- Annie Sloan Chalk Paint Gradients
- Farmhouse style painted kitchen table and chairs – chalk paint was not used!
- Measures 7.5 tall. Vase is hand painted white with a single gold vinyl stripe…
- Create art from anything! Just pop it into a clear glass vase
- Cocktail napkins aren’t just for drinks, they also make beautiful flowers! Using scissors and some wire, you’ll quickly fill a vase full of them.
- For a tabletop focal point, nothing draws attention like our arrangement of faux dahlias, complete with a glass vase filled with pinecones. From top to bottom, it tells a story of color, texture and style. Handcrafted exclusively for Pier 1—and you.
- Chalk Painted Furniture by Color Series – GREY chalk painted furniture projects | www.mommyenvy.com