Photo via: diyhowto.org
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The stars of HGTV Fixer Upper, Chip and Joanna Gaines, invite us into their latest project—Magnolia House, a 100-year-old Texas farmhouse where you can bunk up!
- What better way is there to spend an afternoon, than having your kids help upgrade the performance of your home theater? If youre a geek dad, the list is pretty small. There are many way to improve your home theater, and adding sound-absorbing panels is an inexpensive way of doing it. In my case, its almost a necessity: the hard concrete walls in my basement home theater have a nasty tendency to bounce sound around in unpleasant ways. The effect was made even worse when the carpet was replaced with hard laminate floors. The walls themselves were mostly bare, painted concrete. The walls needed decoration – artwork, pictures, whatever. Just something to make the place look less sterile. My home theater also happens to share a space with the kids playroom. So what happens when you put all these requirements into blender and pour the frothy goop into a big, …
- Easy decor ideas to make your home feel fresh and clean for Spring. www.creativesouthernhome.com
- Fixer Upper Joanna Gaines Magnolia Home Paint. Joannas Favorite Paint Colors. Magnolia Paint
- Bear Hill Interiorss Don’t get us wrong, when it comes to giving a room that finished look, we are all about the curtains. Beth Webb Interiors But, sometimes, the space doesn’t allow for luscious, billowing drapes — or the feel is all wrong. DeCesare Design GroupEnter: Roman Shades! Dillon Kyle Architecture We adore them in …
- How to Decorate a Minimal Interior with Personality Minimalism doesn’t mean going without. Rather, it’s the very opposite: only inviting things into your life that add to happiness and wellbeing, and discarding the rest. We at Beige Renegade believe in homes with heart. Whether a soviet era concrete bunker is the very reflection of you, or, then again, a home filled with bright colours at every turn, just as with what we wear, how we do our hair or the handbag we choose on a particular day, how we decorate our homes communicates something of ourselves to the world. However, it can be challenging to find the balance between a cool, minimal interior and finding a place for your treasured collections. In this post, we want to share five tips to decorate a minimal interior with personality. 1De-clutter your home thoughtfully Although we are staunch advocates for clutter-free spaces – review our 7 principles for de-cluttering your life – it doesn’t mean you should de-clutter the soul out of your home. Follow Marie Kondo’s philosophy of keeping only those things that bring you joy. For example, you might have displayed a gift from a family member, out of obligation, or …
- Farmhouse Table Under $100 plus Inspire Your Joanna Gaines – DIY Fixer Upper Ideas on Frugal Coupon Living
- Joanna Gaines five favorite Fixer Upper paint colors
- Give your office a charming and contemporary update with the Threshold Darley Writing Desk in Vintage Oak. With 2 easy pullout drawers in front and a handy pop-up power source in back, simplicity never looked so good. A large surface area means you can spread out your paperwork, making this desk the perfect blend of form and function.
- Use Pledge to clean stainless steel. I tried a couple of other cleaning ideas, but this worked the best! My appliances have never looked better!
- Paint colors from Chip It! by Sherwin-Williams. These neutrals would look good with any accent color.
- Layer a rug over your headboard for a fresh look. homedecor