Photo via: realtor.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This is an easy and very cost-effective way to get the look of new kitchen cabinets. We have the step-by-step tutorial.
- How to Clean Blinds -the easy way. If youre like me and you need every homemaking tip available, you will want to read this post. This will save you time cleaning your home. | www.thriftystories.com
- DiY rustic utensil rack for the kitchen | Easy 10 minute storage project with a board and some U-brackets
- DIY your way to a one-of-a-kind kitchen island. These easy add-ons and smart ideas blend storage and style for maximum efficiency at a fraction of the cost of a built-in design./
- Mason Jar Tissue Holders | landeelu.com Such a cute and easy way to have tissues in any room! And you can decorate the mason jar however you want to fit into any decor!
- Learn how to give your kitchen cabinets an upgrade by filling in the empty space above the cabinets.
- A great blog on how to decorate above the kitchen cabinets.
- Amazing DIY Kitchen Makeover, love the open cabinets above the microwave and the shelving below the cabinets
- Design kitchen cabinets that will make every cabinet, even the small ones functional.
- With these 11 tips, even the tiniest of kitchens can fully accommodate your needs. If you can’t tear down walls to add more shelves and cabinets, look to these ideas to make the most of your kitchen storage options.
- Thinking about painting kitchen cabinets? Click ahead to see a round up of our favorite paints colors for the job and see how it looks in a space…
- How to love your home and decorate in a way that makes it not only look good, but feel good too. Great ideas that are easy and affordable that you can do right now. | In My Own Style