Photo via: interiordesignclip.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I was crazy excited when I started seeing something totally new and innovative on Pinterest – Garage Mudrooms! What a totally amazing idea! Garage Mudrooms are a great option to keep the mess from ever entering the house, but they are especially great for those who lack the actual mudroom in their home! Check out some of these amazing Garage Mudrooms! I was crazy excited when I started seeing something totally new and innovative on Pinterest – Garage Mudrooms! What a totally amazing idea! Garage Mudrooms are a great option to keep the mess from ever entering the house, but
- When I painted my kitchen white I left one wall unpainted, on purpose of course. I’m slowly transitioning my kitchen from a traditional look to a rustic industrial space. I’m doing this by making mostly cosmetic changes as well as removing some cabinets to open the space up. The unpainted wall is the frosting on my cupcake. …
- I cant even believe what this kitchen looked like before! I love this DIY skinnylap wall and farmhouse style coffee bar.
- i love this set up and i will show you where i think it could go (involves moving a window – but basically between kitchen and breakfast room in one of those nooks)
- So, Im not really into crazy beach themed homes….but the starfish mirror is AWESOME.
- A built in vacuum dust pan for your kitchen and bathrooms! This was in a show home I went through. I never forgot it and totally want it in my house!
- Welcome to another original design by LoveLifeWood 💁🏻 INTERNATIONAL POST ~ If you do not see your country listed please message me so I can source the best price Information – The Valknut (pronounced “VAL-knoot”) is one of the most widely-discussed yet enigmatic of all of the symbols that appear in connection with Norse mythology. It is comprised of three interlocking triangles. Archaeologically, it appears on several runestones and pictorial memorial stones that date from the Viking Age and stands on the Swedish island of Gotland. A Norwegian compound word that means “knot of those fallen in battle” and was introduced by Norwegians who lived long after the Viking Age Materials used – Scots pine is a common wood I use and comes largely from Scandinavian countrys It comes with strong hooks attached to each top tip for wall hanging should you wish to please bare in mind this is a piece made by myself by hand, and the wood used has a variable appearance to the picture as knots and other markings grow differently naturally Measurements approximately ~ Width – 55cm Height – 52cm Depth – optional 3 ,3.5 ,4 Finished in a Danish oak oils then waxed for protection Shipping ~ My up to date handling times are 5 working days Caroline ❤️
- 50 Useful Kitchen Gadgets You Didn’t Know Existed – I want one of every single one of them!!!
- If we talk about the importance of the table as compared to other wooden furniture items then I guess this would be a pretty hours long debate. In the simplest words I would say that a house cannot be called a properly managed one if it is lacking a comprehensive range of wooden tables’ atleast. Let’s try making a pallet DIY coffee table.
- Its summer, which in my house means a constant mess. The kids are making messes faster than I can clean them. But thats okay, because I know the trick. I Kids Activities (by Age), Organize cleaning, cleaning playroom, organizing, playroom, toys
- shown: my desk. not shown: the dreaded piles of papers As Im sitting down to write this, Ive just spent 40 minutes pacing the house looking for two pieces of paper that are really, really important, and I still cant find them. The last place I saw them was here in my home office, on the daybe
- Coffee tables are essentially the center of attention when it comes to a family room or living space. I love to dress up my table with relevant and useful