Photo via: bleu-indigo.tumblr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Our feng shui colour wheel will make the job of decorating your home with balanced and harmonious feng shui energy very easy!
- I created this mixed wood wall with cheap wood paneling from Lowes, leftover stain and paneling nails for around $40. UncookieCutter.com
- elegant with the mixed mediums; slate, rock, chandelier, queen anne chairs, etc.
- Learn how to master decorating with an all-white scheme with helpful tips and tricks from HGTVs Leanne Ford. Discover the clever hacks for mastering a whitewashed space, which even renters can embrace!
- Color scheme for a house – Benjamin Moore Quiet Moments, Gray Owl, Revere Pewter, Camouflage, Simple White, and Wedgewood Gray
- A Rural Urban | Whole house color scheme
- Gorgeous staircase, hardwood floors, and color scheme.
- Benjamin Moore™ Color Combination for exterior – Exterior 36 Scheme: Camouflage, Gloucester Sage and Nantucket Gray
- Good to remember for choosing pillows, curtains, rugs. Pattern mixing= geometric (row 1)+organic (row 2) +small scale (row 3). All patterns should have some color cohesion, or fit loosely into your color scheme.
- Summer decor ideas and design bloggers home tour. Indigo black and gray color scheme. Abstract art, indigo pillows, cream sofa, white pineapple, prayer bead garland and coffee table vignette.
- This comfortable color palette from BEHR’s collection of 2017 Color Currents is full of soft neutrals and subtle pastel colors. Mix and match these soft shades to create the perfect design scheme for any room in your home. Check out the rest of this article to find inspiration for unique color schemes and home decoration ideas.
- light cabinets, dark counter, oak floors, neutral tile black splash. – but with dark backsplash