Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Shiplap has finally made an appearance in the Little Glass Jar household! It’s very minor, but it’s there! I wanted to test the waters with a small space before committing to an entire wall, or a whole room for that matter. And you guys, it was a lot easier than I thought it would be. Meaning now I want to shiplap the entire house! The walls, the ceiling, the floor. HA! Maybe not the floor, but you get the idea. My poor husband! Seriously though, we shiplapped the inside of our pantry for our Farmhouse Pantry Makeover and it looks amazing. I have wanted to redo this space for a million years with this exact plan in mind and we finally got around to doing it a few weekends ago. There are more than enough tutorials online for how to get the faux Fixer Upper shiplap look. I went with [this] awesome video tutorial from one of my favorite DIY bloggers Jenna, from Jenna Sue Design. Again, there are so many ways of doing this with different types of wood and methods, but this is the one that worked best for us, and it was super affordable. Here is the …
- Plain floor to ceiling cabinets dressed up with slender molding in a repeating pattern. Love!
- How to Choose the Right Art for a Room Photos | Architectural Digest | large artwork paintings and sculpture for modern residential interiors | sitting room | contemporary interior design ideas | fine art | buying art | decorating with artwork
- Our new large master bath shower. Window and bench are to the left..we used natural stone tile, a ubtle green /beige glass accent tile. Then all around the glass accent and boxes is a bull nose trim that matched the shower floor.
- Love the frames: Fireplace Facelift Dress up the fireplace by continuing the two-tone look. With its niches and groves painted a rich brown, the fireplace became a graphic element in the room. The mantel decor is kept simple to carry on the clean and chic look.
- Ideas : How to Decorate a Room with a Vaulted / Cathedral Ceiling – Artwork and Accessories – Kylie M Interiors– Mimic the shape (maybe put a shelf above the window with art like this)
- family room with built-in design. fireplace below flat screen.
- It’s official: you’re bored with your floor. Break your space up with a blast of color or bold graphic. Rugs are an easy way to update any room and they dont have to break the budget. Visit AllModern and sign up today to get exclusive access to deals up to 65% off.
- Are you living in a smaller home, condo or apartment? Feeling cramped in that small room you have? Learn 7 Ways To Make A Small Room Feel Larger Instantly! Create a feeling of brightness and visually expand your rooms with these design tips; by using lighting, mirrors and decor in strategic ways. Read my tips on how to banish that cramped , cave-like feeling and get the spaciousness you crave!
- Laundry/mud room with ship lap wall detail, white cabinetry and wood countertops. The door with large window and transom lets the light in.
- Often, fireplace mantel is a focal point of a room and yet we struggle to figure out how to decorate this beautiful feature. Should it hold family photos? Or
- 2-story family room with painted ceiling