Photo via: foter.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Our new large master bath shower. Window and bench are to the left..we used natural stone tile, a ubtle green /beige glass accent tile. Then all around the glass accent and boxes is a bull nose trim that matched the shower floor.
- light cabinets, dark counter, oak floors, neutral tile black splash. – but with dark backsplash
- Peel and stick vinyl tile has been around for a long time, but you might be surprised to find that its suddenly available in a huge variety of colors and patterns, many of which are designed to mimic much more expensive flooring choices, like travertine and cement tile
- Great resource with information about how to find affordable bathroom and shower tiles, and how to pair them together. Pin for future reference for sure!
- How to add upper and lower accent lighting to cabinets in kitchen.
- Shop for Shower Curtains online at Macys.com. The bold stripes of the Harbour shower curtain from kate spade new york bring a splash of modern style to your bathroom decor.
- Is your living room missing something? These accent chairs are the perfect solution for empty corners. Visit AllModern today and sign up for exclusive access to deals on everything you need for your modern home at up to 60% off with free shipping on orders over $49.
- Amazing kitchen features a white shaker cabinets paired with gray quartzite countertops fitted with a curved stainless steel sink and a white subway tiled backsplash.
- Walk in Bamboo Shower.
- This is AWESOME! A source list of more than 20 AFFORDABLE accent chairs by Designer Trapped in a Lawyers Body.
- Easy shower organization for a family of five. Shower Rod across the back of the shower and designated racks for each person. Ma and Pa are sharing the big one, big brother has his own, and the two little girls share one.
- DIY Wood Pallet Accent Wall for Living Room