Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Small Space Hack! Turn a Window into a Breakfast Nook via Brit + Co.
- Bring some much-needed light to any nook with this easy-to-make series of pendant lights.
- Carve out some space for a (pretty) mudroom with a rustic entryway coat rack and a few storage accessories to complete the nook. | 28 Simple Ways To Improve Your Home In 2017
- take off closet door and closet becomes a reading nook with storage potential
- Read or nap…. calming Tranquil space could be in master bedroom or a nook in your home away from hustle and bustle …..
- A small nook with a light, pillows, shelves, and drawer storage. Not only is it relaxing but it would make great use for the space under stairs, especially in a finished basement. It also looks comfy enough for children to use for sleep overs or severe weather.
- What better than to have a relaxing corner so beautiful to distress.
- Small Corner Bookshelves. Work great for behind door in kids room. Can be used for books or small toys.
- step 8 – corner bult-in bookshelves
- Add more storage to your small space with some DIY floating corner shelves! Repin and click for the tutorial!
- Double Corner Box Shelf by The807 on Etsy, $60.00
- Remarkable Corner Kitchen Pantry Cabinet