Photo via: thepaintedroom.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Bonjour mon amours! Now this post is for all of you people who only have a dime and a laundry closet to your name. I would love to have my laundry room look like a spa, but that will have to wait until my next home…or lifetime. This is all I had to work with, …
- Cheap way to add Craftsman style heading down to the basement.
- When we decided to head to Chicago for our third-ever goop pop, we knew we needed to collaborate with interior designer Kara Mann, whose work manages to be both warm and modern, unexpected and clean.
- There is nothing original about this mom – she created an amazing Farmhouse Style work of art – DIY Painted Canvas Farmhouse Sign. More DIY Fixer Upper Farmhouse Style Ideas on Frugal Coupon Living.
- Buying a Character Home: If you would love a character home, but cannot quite run to the expense or the staying power of renovating and maintenance, think of adding some characteristics that can give your home the appearance of an older style house. Initially the exterior is where your changes will be the most noticeable… Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/1582979
- How to love your home and decorate in a way that makes it not only look good, but feel good too. Great ideas that are easy and affordable that you can do right now. | In My Own Style
- tips from trusted sources on how to pick paint colors that reflect your style and you will love for years
- Shooting STYLED the book, was definitely a labor of love for me on many fronts. It took over a year to concept/produce/shoot/edit. It also took some very talented people to produce like my friends Scott Horne who helped style it and David Tsay who shot it, and at times I even said that it felt… Read More …
- We have done this for years and they work perfect. Curtains made from Target table cloths. Genius. No sew. Love..
- dishtowel aprons. Love the clean look of this. Would you even want to cook in it?!
- Love the frames: Fireplace Facelift Dress up the fireplace by continuing the two-tone look. With its niches and groves painted a rich brown, the fireplace became a graphic element in the room. The mantel decor is kept simple to carry on the clean and chic look.
- Our new large master bath shower. Window and bench are to the left..we used natural stone tile, a ubtle green /beige glass accent tile. Then all around the glass accent and boxes is a bull nose trim that matched the shower floor.