Photo via: divaofdiy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- What better way is there to spend an afternoon, than having your kids help upgrade the performance of your home theater? If youre a geek dad, the list is pretty small. There are many way to improve your home theater, and adding sound-absorbing panels is an inexpensive way of doing it. In my case, its almost a necessity: the hard concrete walls in my basement home theater have a nasty tendency to bounce sound around in unpleasant ways. The effect was made even worse when the carpet was replaced with hard laminate floors. The walls themselves were mostly bare, painted concrete. The walls needed decoration – artwork, pictures, whatever. Just something to make the place look less sterile. My home theater also happens to share a space with the kids playroom. So what happens when you put all these requirements into blender and pour the frothy goop into a big, …
- WOW, this transformation is unbelievable! Inexpensive Dollar Tree storage drawers get an impressive industrial farmhouse makeover! www.littlehouseoffour.com
- This arrangement can make your bathroom feel like a spa and create a relaxing atmosphere. It also keeps things tidy and out of the way whilst also looking cute
- Shiplap has finally made an appearance in the Little Glass Jar household! It’s very minor, but it’s there! I wanted to test the waters with a small space before committing to an entire wall, or a whole room for that matter. And you guys, it was a lot easier than I thought it would be. Meaning now I want to shiplap the entire house! The walls, the ceiling, the floor. HA! Maybe not the floor, but you get the idea. My poor husband! Seriously though, we shiplapped the inside of our pantry for our Farmhouse Pantry Makeover and it looks amazing. I have wanted to redo this space for a million years with this exact plan in mind and we finally got around to doing it a few weekends ago. There are more than enough tutorials online for how to get the faux Fixer Upper shiplap look. I went with [this] awesome video tutorial from one of my favorite DIY bloggers Jenna, from Jenna Sue Design. Again, there are so many ways of doing this with different types of wood and methods, but this is the one that worked best for us, and it was super affordable. Here is the …
- Painting interior doors black is an inexpensive way to update the interior of a home – especially if you also choose beautiful new hardware.
- 51 DIY Headboard Ideas to Make The Bed of Your Dreams – Snappy Pixels
- Give your porch a fall-ready makeover to celebrate the season with plenty of curb appeal.
- Please seat yourself would make a fun addition in your bathroom or powder room. Each sign is hand whitewashed and hand lettered by Pineapple South. Everything is done by hand (it is not digitalized or vinyl). It has a rope hanger on the back which allows it to hang nicely on a wall or could easily rest on a shelf. ::Dimensions:: 17 length x 11 height If you do not want the sign whitewashed, it can come in natural wood. Please identify this in the comment box or it will automatically be whitewashed. ::Customize:: Pineapple South is happy to turn any of your favorite quotes into a hand lettered sign. Please chat with me before ordering to see how we can make a custom sign for you. Usually ships in 3-5 business days. Because each sign is personalized, Pineapple South can not take returns, exchanges or give refunds for this item.
- Love home decorating? Play Design Home! If you daydream about designing beautiful, unique interiors for your many fantastic homes, you can now bring your design dreams to life in this visually stunning 3D experience. Join millions of design and home decor lovers to discover, shop items you love, style gorgeous rooms and get recognized for your creativity!�
- Painting your garage floor is an easy way to spruce up your garage or create more living space in your home. Learn how to do it right the first time!
- Are you living in a smaller home, condo or apartment? Feeling cramped in that small room you have? Learn 7 Ways To Make A Small Room Feel Larger Instantly! Create a feeling of brightness and visually expand your rooms with these design tips; by using lighting, mirrors and decor in strategic ways. Read my tips on how to banish that cramped , cave-like feeling and get the spaciousness you crave!
- This candle holder is made from a split found log and holds 5 tealights. It is wide and not tall, almost appearing to be set into the table. This candle holder is 13.5 inches long, 5 inches wide and 1.75 inches tall. Five handmade beeswax candles are included with your log! Our beeswax candles are locally made by the lovely Michael of Beeswic, here on etsy. http://www.etsy.com/shop/Beeswic Entirely reclaimed materials :: All of our wood is reclaimed and salvaged; rescued from the side of the road or scraps from Aaron’s custom furniture orders. All metal is recycled as well ,from old jewellery to scraps of electrical copper wire. Eco Finish :: We use a hard wax oil to finish most of our pieces. Hard wax oil penetrates the wood and strengthens the fibres from within without leaving a film on the surface, like varnish. It’s also completely natural and food safe. Wooden utensils and bowls intended for use with food, like our salt bowls and cooking spoons, are finished with beeswax. Caring for your item :: It is very easy to care for your B&B goods. If it was finished with beeswax, it will naturally re-coat itself with oils, but if you desire to recoat it, simply wipe it with olive, sesame or walnut oil occasionally. We recommend washing items with water, no soap, and drying them right away to lengthen the lifetime of your B&B product. Wood and liquid are not the best of friends, so stick to non-liquid foods for your bowls and spoons and refrain from submerging your B&B product in water or any other liquid. Salad dressing is fine! Production Time :: Most of our items are ready to ship, however for certain listings we custom make upon receipt of your order. Please allow 1 week to create and ship your pieces. Engraving & Customization :: Most items can be customized and engraved upon with wood burning. Please let us know in the Message to Buyer or a Convo if you are interested in this option. It will be an addition $15. Shipping Methods and Delivery Times :: If the item is “Ready to ship”, we will ship your order within three days of receipt of payment. If the shipping costs end up being less than you paid, we will immediately reimburse the difference via PayPal! If you are in Canada or the USA, we will ship your item by Accelerated Mail using Canada Post. Your item will be insured and tracked, and we will email you the tracking number. Your item should arrive between 1 and 7 days, depending on your proximity to Montreal, Canada. If you are outside of North America, your item will ship insured but without a tracking number. If you would like a tracking number, please contact me for shipping rates. If you are in Australia, your item should take approximately two weeks to arrive, however, we have had packages take up to three months to arrive. If you would like to have your item arrive faster, there is a very significant price difference – it will cost $65 and will arrive in 7 business days. we apologize for the inconvenience, but Canada Post has terrible shipping options to Australia, and we hope this will one day change. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions! You can read our full shipping, returns and payment policies here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/BlisscraftandBrazen/policy