Photo via: designsponge.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Love this curtain rod DIY! Allows you to block light from the sides and still be stylish!
- Ah Ha ! Got 2 of these – was wondering what to do – Now I know. Curtains by my french doors Vintage door knob as curtain tie back
- Using a valance to cover the dead space between the shower curtain rod and the ceiling
- Be creative with your bedroom. Instead of a headboard use a curtain rod to create drapping behind your bed. – Click image to find more DIY & Crafts Pinterest pins
- hang kids art so that it is easily changed. Ikea curtain rod & curtain hooks. Total $5! (from Honeybee Vintage blog, it has other cute ideas too)
- We have done this for years and they work perfect. Curtains made from Target table cloths. Genius. No sew. Love..
- How to Make Ruffled Valance Curtains. Making your own window treatments can save money and let you design a space that is truly you. A great way to start is with a valance — a short curtain that can be hung over blinds or with other drapes. There are many types of valances and it’s fun to play around once you have some practice. This…
- The Easy Way To Hang Your Curtains. DIY curtain template
- Wraparound Sierra Room Darkening Noise Reducing 2-Pack Window Curtain Panels from Bed Bath & Beyond
- Shot glass shelf made by my bf. Goal is to collect shot glasses from all around the country! goals travel diy shotglassshelf
- Hardware Store Home Decorating – Crafts Made from Hardware Store Supplies – Country Living
- 15 of the best and most unbelievable crafts made cheap with things from the dollar store! via littleredwindow.com