Photo via: etsy.me
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Can I have that ceiling fan, please? Oh, and throw in the awesome chest box?
- Shiplap has finally made an appearance in the Little Glass Jar household! It’s very minor, but it’s there! I wanted to test the waters with a small space before committing to an entire wall, or a whole room for that matter. And you guys, it was a lot easier than I thought it would be. Meaning now I want to shiplap the entire house! The walls, the ceiling, the floor. HA! Maybe not the floor, but you get the idea. My poor husband! Seriously though, we shiplapped the inside of our pantry for our Farmhouse Pantry Makeover and it looks amazing. I have wanted to redo this space for a million years with this exact plan in mind and we finally got around to doing it a few weekends ago. There are more than enough tutorials online for how to get the faux Fixer Upper shiplap look. I went with [this] awesome video tutorial from one of my favorite DIY bloggers Jenna, from Jenna Sue Design. Again, there are so many ways of doing this with different types of wood and methods, but this is the one that worked best for us, and it was super affordable. Here is the …
- 18 Cool Ceiling Designs For Every Room Of Your Home
- Fashionable Turquoise Bedroom Ideas | Create a beautiful focal point by painting your ceiling with turquoise and keeping everything in white or neutral. It is best accentuated with a chandelier that sparkles like gold to give you a modern glamour.
- Using a valance to cover the dead space between the shower curtain rod and the ceiling
- When the lights are on, or in daylight, it looks like a normal ceiling, but at night, their special paint shows an accurate night sky!
- A ceiling fan gets a rustic look reminiscent of old metal as DIYNetwork.com experts add a coat of stainless-steel acrylic paint.
- Accent ceiling
- Ideas : How to Decorate a Room with a Vaulted / Cathedral Ceiling – Artwork and Accessories – Kylie M Interiors– Mimic the shape (maybe put a shelf above the window with art like this)
- 2-story family room with painted ceiling
- Tin Ceiling + Heavy Wood = Unique Atmosphere
- Plain floor to ceiling cabinets dressed up with slender molding in a repeating pattern. Love!