Photo via: greeneacreshobbyfarm.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Repurpose wood shutter idea for the bathroom
- Carve out some space for a (pretty) mudroom with a rustic entryway coat rack and a few storage accessories to complete the nook. | 28 Simple Ways To Improve Your Home In 2017
- If you are looking for fun and creative ways to decorate and you have a lot of hangers just lying around, there are many crafts that you can do with those hangers. Using hangers for decorating is great because they offer organization as well as decoration. Whether you need a cute way…
- Cute Idea for a Guest Bedroom or Bathroom! Customized note for guests as art.
- what a cute idea to solve an ugly problem
- Great idea for an old rake. Turn it into a stemware holder. Thanks to Country Living Magazine for this great tip!
- Add crown molding to old door and make into headboard… The idea I was waiting for… I think I will add stenciling or putting fabric in the recesses!
- 50 All-Time Favorite New Uses for Old Things|Some of our smartest ways to rethink common items.
- Shiplap has finally made an appearance in the Little Glass Jar household! It’s very minor, but it’s there! I wanted to test the waters with a small space before committing to an entire wall, or a whole room for that matter. And you guys, it was a lot easier than I thought it would be. Meaning now I want to shiplap the entire house! The walls, the ceiling, the floor. HA! Maybe not the floor, but you get the idea. My poor husband! Seriously though, we shiplapped the inside of our pantry for our Farmhouse Pantry Makeover and it looks amazing. I have wanted to redo this space for a million years with this exact plan in mind and we finally got around to doing it a few weekends ago. There are more than enough tutorials online for how to get the faux Fixer Upper shiplap look. I went with [this] awesome video tutorial from one of my favorite DIY bloggers Jenna, from Jenna Sue Design. Again, there are so many ways of doing this with different types of wood and methods, but this is the one that worked best for us, and it was super affordable. Here is the …
- Super cute and easy DIY bow picture frames… Perfect Christmas gift idea!!
- 15 Ways To Raise The Vibrations of Your Home
- .Shutters for covering sliding glass door