Photo via: likesof.us
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Amazing kitchen features a white shaker cabinets paired with gray quartzite countertops fitted with a curved stainless steel sink and a white subway tiled backsplash.
- Just this very first picture as an idea. Dark grey walls with white accents. You could maybe still use dove grey on the cabinets.
- Design Mistake 3: Painting a small, dark room white (via Bloglovin.com )
- Minwax Dark Walnut Stain on top; Annie Sloan Old White Chalk Paint for the rest then wax; Rustoleum Antique Bronze on hardware
- Photograph Douglas Friedman A mix between black and white, gray is by definition a neutral. Decorating with gray can can be warm or cool, dark and dramatic or bright and beautiful. I am very into gray, but only…
- subway tile pattern. Good to know. I never would have thought about this.
- Bathroom Makeover | Sherwin Williams Sea Salt | Pinterest Makeover | Farmhouse Decor | Vintage Decor | Rolled Towels | Marble Counter Top | Painting Bathroom Vanity | Framing a Bathroom Mirror | DIY Projects | DIY Bathroom Project | Bathroom Paint | Bathroom Decor Ideas | White Grey Teal Blue | Dark Metal Bathroom Faucet | Pinterest Bathroom | Farmhouse Bathroom Decor | Vintage Bathroom Decor
- Mediterranean White – a creamy white paint for the kitchen | White Paint Collection from Restoration Hardware
- Kitchen Countertop Marble and Look-alike Alternatives | Classy Glam Living Statuario statuarietto calacatta carrera Caesarstone calacatta Nuvo Super white granite
- Off white kitchen with grey expo quartz countertop.
- When I painted my kitchen white I left one wall unpainted, on purpose of course. I’m slowly transitioning my kitchen from a traditional look to a rustic industrial space. I’m doing this by making mostly cosmetic changes as well as removing some cabinets to open the space up. The unpainted wall is the frosting on my cupcake. …
- Herringbone marble tiles are awesome.