Photo via: makinghomebase.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Love the frames: Fireplace Facelift Dress up the fireplace by continuing the two-tone look. With its niches and groves painted a rich brown, the fireplace became a graphic element in the room. The mantel decor is kept simple to carry on the clean and chic look.
- Great ideas for decorating with Greenery, Pantone’s color of the year, in the kitchen, bathroom, living room, bedroom and throughout the house.
- I pinned another pic of this in Living Spaces but this one is to remind me to make it. I love these shadow boxes…anything to bring green into a house. These could be an answer to a few decorating questions in my parents house too…
- Why not go for a bold, blue sofa? Our Dakota look fantastic in indigo linen, especially when paired with a patterned rug.
- Vases filled with beautiful bath soaps and sponges – like how they vary in height and are finished off with silky dark brown ropes and tassels
- Living Room Decorating Ideas on a Budget – Super ideaaa! How fun is this?!
- Decorating Your Living Room on a Budget • Tips & Ideas!
- California state of mind decorating. Bohemian living room interior decor ideas for a California style.
- Bar behind sofa to allow more seating. Works perfect in the basement family room. Table top is black hardwood flooring trimmed with crown molding. I bought adjustable legs at IKEA and painted them black.
- Coffee tables are essentially the center of attention when it comes to a family room or living space. I love to dress up my table with relevant and useful
- Living Room Decorating Tips You Need Today
- Home decor, interior design, popular pin, home, decor, DIY home decor, budget decorating, frugal living.