Photo via: weheartit.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Interior design, interior design hacks, popular pin, home decoration mistakes, home decorating tips.
- See how you can decorate your couch. diy home decoration tips couch nuurdesignsart
- What better way is there to spend an afternoon, than having your kids help upgrade the performance of your home theater? If youre a geek dad, the list is pretty small. There are many way to improve your home theater, and adding sound-absorbing panels is an inexpensive way of doing it. In my case, its almost a necessity: the hard concrete walls in my basement home theater have a nasty tendency to bounce sound around in unpleasant ways. The effect was made even worse when the carpet was replaced with hard laminate floors. The walls themselves were mostly bare, painted concrete. The walls needed decoration – artwork, pictures, whatever. Just something to make the place look less sterile. My home theater also happens to share a space with the kids playroom. So what happens when you put all these requirements into blender and pour the frothy goop into a big, …
- This comfortable color palette from BEHR’s collection of 2017 Color Currents is full of soft neutrals and subtle pastel colors. Mix and match these soft shades to create the perfect design scheme for any room in your home. Check out the rest of this article to find inspiration for unique color schemes and home decoration ideas.
- Black and white living room styling | interior design, home decor, design, decor. More ideas at http://www.bocadolobo.com/en/products/coffee-cocktail-tables.php
- Home decor, interior design, popular pin, home, decor, DIY home decor, budget decorating, frugal living.
- Organization and Storage Ideas for Small Spaces | Interior Design Styles and Color Schemes for Home Decorating | HGTV
- Home Decor, Home Decorating Tips and Tricks, Interior Design Tips, Decorating Mistakes That Make Your Home Look Messy, Interior Design Hacks, Clutter Free Home, Stylish Organization Ideas, Popular Pin
- How to Decorate a Minimal Interior with Personality Minimalism doesn’t mean going without. Rather, it’s the very opposite: only inviting things into your life that add to happiness and wellbeing, and discarding the rest. We at Beige Renegade believe in homes with heart. Whether a soviet era concrete bunker is the very reflection of you, or, then again, a home filled with bright colours at every turn, just as with what we wear, how we do our hair or the handbag we choose on a particular day, how we decorate our homes communicates something of ourselves to the world. However, it can be challenging to find the balance between a cool, minimal interior and finding a place for your treasured collections. In this post, we want to share five tips to decorate a minimal interior with personality. 1De-clutter your home thoughtfully Although we are staunch advocates for clutter-free spaces – review our 7 principles for de-cluttering your life – it doesn’t mean you should de-clutter the soul out of your home. Follow Marie Kondo’s philosophy of keeping only those things that bring you joy. For example, you might have displayed a gift from a family member, out of obligation, or …
- Intricate detailing, faience-tile walls and gilded ornamentation give the interior of this 1920s home the feel of a Fabergé egg, the owner says.
- Painting interior doors black is an inexpensive way to update the interior of a home – especially if you also choose beautiful new hardware.
- How Do You Design and Organize a Beautiful Home Library? What Kinds Of Lighting Should You Use? See examples on Hadley Court | Interior Design | Books | Organization | Home Library