Photo via: design-seeds.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Life just wouldnt be the same without cupcakes, cookies and all the chocolates! This design is for those who keep our sweet tooths satisfied and our hearts full! ♥ Our fine art chalkboard prints will
- Welcome to another original design by LoveLifeWood 💁🏻 INTERNATIONAL POST ~ If you do not see your country listed please message me so I can source the best price Information – The Valknut (pronounced “VAL-knoot”) is one of the most widely-discussed yet enigmatic of all of the symbols that appear in connection with Norse mythology. It is comprised of three interlocking triangles. Archaeologically, it appears on several runestones and pictorial memorial stones that date from the Viking Age and stands on the Swedish island of Gotland. A Norwegian compound word that means “knot of those fallen in battle” and was introduced by Norwegians who lived long after the Viking Age Materials used – Scots pine is a common wood I use and comes largely from Scandinavian countrys It comes with strong hooks attached to each top tip for wall hanging should you wish to please bare in mind this is a piece made by myself by hand, and the wood used has a variable appearance to the picture as knots and other markings grow differently naturally Measurements approximately ~ Width – 55cm Height – 52cm Depth – optional 3 ,3.5 ,4 Finished in a Danish oak oils then waxed for protection Shipping ~ My up to date handling times are 5 working days Caroline ❤️
- Этот белоснежный лофт в Бруклине поистине крут, и не только потому, что его украшают два блестящих мотороллера Vespa, но и благодаря великолепному сочетанию различных фактур, форм и цветов. Из-за своих внушительных размеров квартира напоминает шоурум или арт-студию, поэтому, чтобы создать уют, дизайнер провел серьезную работу с зонированием, в том числе и с цветовым. Доминирует здесь, конечно, белый, но …
- Organization and Storage Ideas for Small Spaces | Interior Design Styles and Color Schemes for Home Decorating | HGTV
- 4,738 Likes, 146 Comments – Farah Merhi (@farahmerhi_) on Instagram: “When its time to change things up with some color… tap for sources ❤”
- Hometalk Highlightss discussion on Hometalk. 13 Tricks People Who Hate Bathroom Clutter Swear By – We all hate bathroom clutter, so take an hour and banish it for good!
- Bonjour mon amours! Now this post is for all of you people who only have a dime and a laundry closet to your name. I would love to have my laundry room look like a spa, but that will have to wait until my next home…or lifetime. This is all I had to work with, …
- This comfortable color palette from BEHR’s collection of 2017 Color Currents is full of soft neutrals and subtle pastel colors. Mix and match these soft shades to create the perfect design scheme for any room in your home. Check out the rest of this article to find inspiration for unique color schemes and home decoration ideas.
- Good to remember for choosing pillows, curtains, rugs. Pattern mixing= geometric (row 1)+organic (row 2) +small scale (row 3). All patterns should have some color cohesion, or fit loosely into your color scheme.
- This Natural and rustic, a DIY filled Fall home tour is filled with simple and low cost ideas to decorate for the season. Incorporating nature and gold!
- Bear Hill Interiorss Don’t get us wrong, when it comes to giving a room that finished look, we are all about the curtains. Beth Webb Interiors But, sometimes, the space doesn’t allow for luscious, billowing drapes — or the feel is all wrong. DeCesare Design GroupEnter: Roman Shades! Dillon Kyle Architecture We adore them in …
- We all know that youngsters need to get a good night’s sleep. And thanks to our collection of kids beds, they’ll get just that. If you’re looking for kids bedroom furniture that’s made to last, The Land of Nod has everything you need for a cozy (yet durable) nest. From a twin and full to bunk beds and daybeds, there’s a size and style to suit every bedroom design. Now, making the bed is another story.