Photo via: cecyj.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Hanging art – Interior Designer Secrets – House Beautiful
- If youve ever been stuck in an outdated house and didnt have the money to renovate, this blog is a GREAT resource to help you make the MOST of what you already have! Tons of DIY and budget decorating ideas for even the tiniest budgets.
- 10 Design Ideas to Steal from Luxury Hotels | House Beautiful
- Beautiful, simple, traditional summer home tour full of diy decorating ideas | maisondepax.com
- 35 Decorating Secrets from Top Interior Designers – hopefully I can put some of these to good use within the next couple of months
- If you want your house to feel warm and inviting, steal these secrets from professional home stagers.
- “A gallerywall done right is beautiful, but it can be hard to create! That’s why we’ve laid out three easy steps for how to create one on our blog! Click…”
- Voted Readers Favorite Top Decorating Blog Better Homes and Gardens, Decorating Ideas, How to Organize, How to Decorate, Interior Design Blog
- Theyre spilling all their decorating secrets
- 35 Decorating Secrets from Top Interior Designers…these really are good.
- Interior designer Victoria Hagan decorated an 8,000-square-foot Shingle Style summer house on Nantucket for a couple and their three children. The living room features striped pillows on white-duck-covered furniture, blue cashmere throws, and a custom-made blue-and-white-plaid rug (“I adjusted its scale and pattern to the room,” she says); breezy white draperies frame the French doors, which open to views of the harbor.
- turquoise contemporary feminine bedroom | modern furniture set | round turquoise table lamp | low bed without headboard | contemporary headboard ideas | turquoise bedroom bench | green blue and turquoise abstract canvas print | large oversized artwork as headboard | residential interior design ideas | picked out home decor | modern home decor blog | contemporary sculpture in bedroom