Photo via: cbc.ca
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Using neutrals and shine to create a calm space | CBC Life
- Tips and ideas on creating a home from home in your student dorm room while youre away using budget interiors and accessories
- House Tour: Laguna Beach – Design Chic | Coastal Room
- If you are looking for some clever tips and tricks to help make your everyday live much easier, then you are in right place. Life hacks will help you to get things done and get them done easily and quickly. So here we have listed to you a lot of super simple, everyday life hacks […]
- You don’t have to spend a ton of money to live that luxe life. Follow these tips for low-cost fancy apartment décor ideas.
- How to Decorate a Minimal Interior with Personality Minimalism doesn’t mean going without. Rather, it’s the very opposite: only inviting things into your life that add to happiness and wellbeing, and discarding the rest. We at Beige Renegade believe in homes with heart. Whether a soviet era concrete bunker is the very reflection of you, or, then again, a home filled with bright colours at every turn, just as with what we wear, how we do our hair or the handbag we choose on a particular day, how we decorate our homes communicates something of ourselves to the world. However, it can be challenging to find the balance between a cool, minimal interior and finding a place for your treasured collections. In this post, we want to share five tips to decorate a minimal interior with personality. 1De-clutter your home thoughtfully Although we are staunch advocates for clutter-free spaces – review our 7 principles for de-cluttering your life – it doesn’t mean you should de-clutter the soul out of your home. Follow Marie Kondo’s philosophy of keeping only those things that bring you joy. For example, you might have displayed a gift from a family member, out of obligation, or …
- Rustic Home Decor | Ana White | DIY | Shanty 2 Chic | Rustic | Shabby Chic | Entry Way Table | Coffee Table | Living Room | Reclaimed Wood | Salvaged Wood | Living Room Ideas | End Tables | Industrial Decor
- How to Stage a Bookcase: A Designer gives tips on how to create a professional designer look
- Interior designer Victoria Hagan decorated an 8,000-square-foot Shingle Style summer house on Nantucket for a couple and their three children. The living room features striped pillows on white-duck-covered furniture, blue cashmere throws, and a custom-made blue-and-white-plaid rug (“I adjusted its scale and pattern to the room,” she says); breezy white draperies frame the French doors, which open to views of the harbor.
- Farmhouse Storage Bench by Shanty 2 Chic | DIY Farmhouse Decor Projects for Fixer Upper Style
- So youre not a trained interior designer, but you want your home to look like you are! Learn how to design a room you love with confidence with this simple process!
- Get the Look: California Eclectic Tips: 1. Never be too matchy-matchy. 2. A warm, neutral space with pops of color with achieve that effortless boho look. 3. Mixing textures and patterns will add a cozy, lived-in feel. 4. Dont forget to add plants and personal treasures to bring some life to your space!