Photo via: s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Master bedroom color/decor idea. Furniture, lighting and set up are very similar to ours. :: See this Instagram photo by @kristieh14
- Shiplap has finally made an appearance in the Little Glass Jar household! It’s very minor, but it’s there! I wanted to test the waters with a small space before committing to an entire wall, or a whole room for that matter. And you guys, it was a lot easier than I thought it would be. Meaning now I want to shiplap the entire house! The walls, the ceiling, the floor. HA! Maybe not the floor, but you get the idea. My poor husband! Seriously though, we shiplapped the inside of our pantry for our Farmhouse Pantry Makeover and it looks amazing. I have wanted to redo this space for a million years with this exact plan in mind and we finally got around to doing it a few weekends ago. There are more than enough tutorials online for how to get the faux Fixer Upper shiplap look. I went with [this] awesome video tutorial from one of my favorite DIY bloggers Jenna, from Jenna Sue Design. Again, there are so many ways of doing this with different types of wood and methods, but this is the one that worked best for us, and it was super affordable. Here is the …
- Create a family photo timeline…a fun idea! |The Decor Fix
- Welcome to another original design by LoveLifeWood 💁🏻 INTERNATIONAL POST ~ If you do not see your country listed please message me so I can source the best price Information – The Valknut (pronounced “VAL-knoot”) is one of the most widely-discussed yet enigmatic of all of the symbols that appear in connection with Norse mythology. It is comprised of three interlocking triangles. Archaeologically, it appears on several runestones and pictorial memorial stones that date from the Viking Age and stands on the Swedish island of Gotland. A Norwegian compound word that means “knot of those fallen in battle” and was introduced by Norwegians who lived long after the Viking Age Materials used – Scots pine is a common wood I use and comes largely from Scandinavian countrys It comes with strong hooks attached to each top tip for wall hanging should you wish to please bare in mind this is a piece made by myself by hand, and the wood used has a variable appearance to the picture as knots and other markings grow differently naturally Measurements approximately ~ Width – 55cm Height – 52cm Depth – optional 3 ,3.5 ,4 Finished in a Danish oak oils then waxed for protection Shipping ~ My up to date handling times are 5 working days Caroline ❤️
- Key Elements of a Family Command Center – A Command Center is a great idea to help you organize your home.
- Family photo wall! love the big letter.. could decorate with paper and mode podge to secure
- Were always looking for cheap and easy DIY wall decor ideas. A DIY gallery wall is the perfect way to display your favorite family photos! Click to learn how
- It’s back to school time and usually what this means is busier schedules and a lot more time on the go. Marie from Blooming Homestead here to share some tips on how to help your family get organized with a DIY Family Command Center. Family Command Centers can be tricky because each family has different needs so …
- Family photo booth wall.
- Transferring photos onto just about any surface such as wood, metal, glass, terra cotta and even fabric has become a popular craft projects. It is a pretty cool and cheap way to get your favorite p…
- We all know that youngsters need to get a good night’s sleep. And thanks to our collection of kids beds, they’ll get just that. If you’re looking for kids bedroom furniture that’s made to last, The Land of Nod has everything you need for a cozy (yet durable) nest. From a twin and full to bunk beds and daybeds, there’s a size and style to suit every bedroom design. Now, making the bed is another story.
- They say a photo is worth 1000 words, but is your house screaming with family pictures?Learn how to elegantly use photographs in your decor!