Photo via: onegoodthingbyjillee.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Wall Art made from toilet paper rolls, a picture frame and some black paint!
- For a toilet paper roll, that looks pretty elegant!
- Aging GALVANIZED METAL with…Lysol Toilet Bowl Cleaner! douse the bucket in the cleaner, set it out in the sun & an hour & a half later (after washing it off, of course)
- Add shelving behind the toilet for added storage in those small spaces.
- The first night in a new house is stressful. Youre tired from moving. The homes clean level is questionable. Boxes are everywhere. And somehow there is no toilet paper to be found. So, what do you need the first night in your new house? Heres a list of things to consider for an open-first box (or… Read More Moving part 5: Family’s first night in new house checklist
- Recycled toilet tissue tubes make handy-dandy holders for markers, pencils, pens, paint brushes, & varioius tools. Tin cans, all the same size, would work well, too! This would be a good storage solution for growing Copic markers collections. ♥
- Do it! diy ruler growth chart.., when u move it can come with you!
- Amazing DIY Kitchen Makeover, love the open cabinets above the microwave and the shelving below the cabinets
- DIY this quick and easy concrete tissue box cover!
- Surprise DIY
- LESSONS IN LAYERS- DECOR DIY TIPS AND TRICKS
- 10 Easy DIY Art Ideas. Great ideas! Check this out!