Photo via: makingitfeellikehome.blogspot.ca
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Organized Wrapping Station | Gift bags, Tissue, Wrapping Paper @ Ribbon. DIY home storage organization.
- DIY Outlet covers- Scrap book paper & Mod podge?
- vases into frosted hurricanes, crafts, home decor, repurposing upcycling
- Finished attic with built in storage. Much more useful and less scary. Love the carpet and windows.
- fixer+upper+season+2+episode+4 | The master bedroom was updated with new windows, creating another …
- Family photo wall! love the big letter.. could decorate with paper and mode podge to secure
- I love hearts! And there is no better way to decorate for Valentine’s Day then with hearts! Mandy from Sugar Bee Crafts shared a tutorial for Paper Strip Hearts and I just knew that I needed to make some! So here they are! They really are so fun and simple to make and would be […]
- These tips explain how to make your windows the star of the show! -ELLEDecor HomeOwnerTips HomeDecor
- 1,304 Likes, 64 Comments – Kristie Hellmeister (@kristieh14) on Instagram: “You know its going to be a great day when the sunshine starts pouring through the windows + that…”
- Learn how to bulk up the trim around your windows for a beautiful farmhouse…
- Don’t live in the dark! Incorporate these five smart lighting solutions to create a bright and airy space no matter how many windows your rental has.
- Buildings and Stars Cut into Blackout Curtains Turn Your Windows Into Nighttime Cityscapes