Photo via: homestoriesatoz.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Creating a picture wall – gallery wall. Step by step guide with lots of ideas of how to get the best result. Inspirational photos as well. Display art on wall easily with these tricks
- Easy DIY open shelves tutorial – so elegant!
- Shiplap has finally made an appearance in the Little Glass Jar household! It’s very minor, but it’s there! I wanted to test the waters with a small space before committing to an entire wall, or a whole room for that matter. And you guys, it was a lot easier than I thought it would be. Meaning now I want to shiplap the entire house! The walls, the ceiling, the floor. HA! Maybe not the floor, but you get the idea. My poor husband! Seriously though, we shiplapped the inside of our pantry for our Farmhouse Pantry Makeover and it looks amazing. I have wanted to redo this space for a million years with this exact plan in mind and we finally got around to doing it a few weekends ago. There are more than enough tutorials online for how to get the faux Fixer Upper shiplap look. I went with [this] awesome video tutorial from one of my favorite DIY bloggers Jenna, from Jenna Sue Design. Again, there are so many ways of doing this with different types of wood and methods, but this is the one that worked best for us, and it was super affordable. Here is the …
- Add more storage to your small space with some DIY floating corner shelves! Repin and click for the tutorial!
- Mix Fabric Patterns | How to Mix Patterns | How to Pick Out Fabric | Fabric | Decorate | Decorating | Budget friendly Home Decor | DIY Projects | Home Decor | All Things Big and Small
- How to Decorate a Minimal Interior with Personality Minimalism doesn’t mean going without. Rather, it’s the very opposite: only inviting things into your life that add to happiness and wellbeing, and discarding the rest. We at Beige Renegade believe in homes with heart. Whether a soviet era concrete bunker is the very reflection of you, or, then again, a home filled with bright colours at every turn, just as with what we wear, how we do our hair or the handbag we choose on a particular day, how we decorate our homes communicates something of ourselves to the world. However, it can be challenging to find the balance between a cool, minimal interior and finding a place for your treasured collections. In this post, we want to share five tips to decorate a minimal interior with personality. 1De-clutter your home thoughtfully Although we are staunch advocates for clutter-free spaces – review our 7 principles for de-cluttering your life – it doesn’t mean you should de-clutter the soul out of your home. Follow Marie Kondo’s philosophy of keeping only those things that bring you joy. For example, you might have displayed a gift from a family member, out of obligation, or …
- This easy DIY summer wreath is perfect for your front porch. This simple step-by-step tutorial will show you how to create a beautiful wreath in minutes!
- Bedroom Wall Display Template – This is great for anyone who would like to decorate their walls with photos, because you can plan how your exact arrangement will look before you put any holes in your walls!
- DIY Area Rugs • Lots of Ideas, Projects & Tutorials!
- Tutorial on how to fold plastic grocery bags. Keep a couple in your purse and car for when you need a bag on the go
- Good tutorial on the basics of decorating your mantel.
- DIY Kitchen Makeover Ideas – Oak Kitchen Makeover – Cheap Projects Projects You Can Make On A Budget – Cabinets, Counter Tops, Paint Tutorials, Islands and Faux Granite. Tutorials and Step by Step Instructions http://diyjoy.com/diy-kitchen-makeovers