Photo via: heftig.co
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Learn how to give your kitchen cabinets an upgrade by filling in the empty space above the cabinets.
- DIY your way to a one-of-a-kind kitchen island. These easy add-ons and smart ideas blend storage and style for maximum efficiency at a fraction of the cost of a built-in design./
- Upgrade your garage with the toughest floors out there. This DIY project is quick and easy! Walk on in 8-10 hours and drive on in 24 hours. From the easy application to durable protection that’s 20X stronger than epoxy, you can’t go wrong with RockSolid’s garage floor coatings.
- With these 11 tips, even the tiniest of kitchens can fully accommodate your needs. If you can’t tear down walls to add more shelves and cabinets, look to these ideas to make the most of your kitchen storage options.
- 25 Small Kitchen Design Ideas | Storage solution and decor tricks to maximize your space | @stylecaster
- 10 Modest Kitchen area Organization And DIY Storage Ideas 7
- DIY UPGRADE- add a strip of trim a bit above already existing baseboards, paint and voila.. easy/cheap faux amazing thick baseboards!
- DIY Kitchen Makeover Ideas – Oak Kitchen Makeover – Cheap Projects Projects You Can Make On A Budget – Cabinets, Counter Tops, Paint Tutorials, Islands and Faux Granite. Tutorials and Step by Step Instructions http://diyjoy.com/diy-kitchen-makeovers
- Inexpensive craft store frames fit perfectly around your light switch covers. | 40 Easy DIYs That Will Instantly Upgrade Your Home
- DIY Shelves | Easy DIY Floating Shelves for bathroom,bedroom,kitchen,closet | DIY bookshelves and Home Decor Ideas
- What better way is there to spend an afternoon, than having your kids help upgrade the performance of your home theater? If youre a geek dad, the list is pretty small. There are many way to improve your home theater, and adding sound-absorbing panels is an inexpensive way of doing it. In my case, its almost a necessity: the hard concrete walls in my basement home theater have a nasty tendency to bounce sound around in unpleasant ways. The effect was made even worse when the carpet was replaced with hard laminate floors. The walls themselves were mostly bare, painted concrete. The walls needed decoration – artwork, pictures, whatever. Just something to make the place look less sterile. My home theater also happens to share a space with the kids playroom. So what happens when you put all these requirements into blender and pour the frothy goop into a big, …
- Were always looking for cheap and easy DIY wall decor ideas. A DIY gallery wall is the perfect way to display your favorite family photos! Click to learn how