Photo via: diyjoy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Home Improvement On A Budget – Give Your Old Bathroom Cabinets A Facelift – Easy and Cheap Do It Yourself Tutorials for Updating and Renovating Your House – Home Decor Tips and Tricks, Remodeling and Decorating Hacks – DIY Projects and Crafts by DIY JOY http://diyjoy.com/diy-home-improvement-ideas-budget
- DIY Storage Ideas – DIY Dog Food Station with Storage – Home Decor and Organizing Projects for The Bedroom, Bathroom, Living Room, Panty and Storage Projects – Tutorials and Step by Step Instructions for Do It Yourself Organization http://diyjoy.com/diy-storage-ideas-organization
- New kitchen counter tops can break your remodel budget. But it doesnt have to. Here are some easy do-it-yourself options for updating those counter tops on a budget.
- 32 DIY Paint Techniques and Recipes – Chalky Paint Ironed Vinegar – Cool Painting Ideas for Walls and Furniture – Awesome Tutorials for Stencil Projects and Easy Step By Step Tutorials for Painting Beautiful Backgrounds and Patterns. Modern, Vintage, Distressed and Classic Looks for Home, Living Room, Bedroom and More http://diyjoy.com/diy-paint-techniques
- Bathroom Makeover | Sherwin Williams Sea Salt | Pinterest Makeover | Farmhouse Decor | Vintage Decor | Rolled Towels | Marble Counter Top | Painting Bathroom Vanity | Framing a Bathroom Mirror | DIY Projects | DIY Bathroom Project | Bathroom Paint | Bathroom Decor Ideas | White Grey Teal Blue | Dark Metal Bathroom Faucet | Pinterest Bathroom | Farmhouse Bathroom Decor | Vintage Bathroom Decor
- DIY home improvement ideas can help you make big impact upgrades even in with a small budget. If you need some cheap home improvements, this will help you!
- DIY Gifts for Your Parents | Cool and Easy Homemade Gift Ideas That Mom and Dad Will Love | Creative Christmas Gifts for Parents With Step by Step Instructions | Crafts and DIY Projects by DIY JOY | Vertical Chess Set | http://diyjoy.com/diy-gifts-for-mom-dad-parents
- Shiplap has finally made an appearance in the Little Glass Jar household! It’s very minor, but it’s there! I wanted to test the waters with a small space before committing to an entire wall, or a whole room for that matter. And you guys, it was a lot easier than I thought it would be. Meaning now I want to shiplap the entire house! The walls, the ceiling, the floor. HA! Maybe not the floor, but you get the idea. My poor husband! Seriously though, we shiplapped the inside of our pantry for our Farmhouse Pantry Makeover and it looks amazing. I have wanted to redo this space for a million years with this exact plan in mind and we finally got around to doing it a few weekends ago. There are more than enough tutorials online for how to get the faux Fixer Upper shiplap look. I went with [this] awesome video tutorial from one of my favorite DIY bloggers Jenna, from Jenna Sue Design. Again, there are so many ways of doing this with different types of wood and methods, but this is the one that worked best for us, and it was super affordable. Here is the …
- light cabinets, dark counter, oak floors, neutral tile black splash. – but with dark backsplash
- Welcome to another original design by LoveLifeWood 💁🏻 INTERNATIONAL POST ~ If you do not see your country listed please message me so I can source the best price Information – The Valknut (pronounced “VAL-knoot”) is one of the most widely-discussed yet enigmatic of all of the symbols that appear in connection with Norse mythology. It is comprised of three interlocking triangles. Archaeologically, it appears on several runestones and pictorial memorial stones that date from the Viking Age and stands on the Swedish island of Gotland. A Norwegian compound word that means “knot of those fallen in battle” and was introduced by Norwegians who lived long after the Viking Age Materials used – Scots pine is a common wood I use and comes largely from Scandinavian countrys It comes with strong hooks attached to each top tip for wall hanging should you wish to please bare in mind this is a piece made by myself by hand, and the wood used has a variable appearance to the picture as knots and other markings grow differently naturally Measurements approximately ~ Width – 55cm Height – 52cm Depth – optional 3 ,3.5 ,4 Finished in a Danish oak oils then waxed for protection Shipping ~ My up to date handling times are 5 working days Caroline ❤️
- With these 11 tips, even the tiniest of kitchens can fully accommodate your needs. If you can’t tear down walls to add more shelves and cabinets, look to these ideas to make the most of your kitchen storage options.
- If you have bikes, and you live in a small home, you have a storage problem. Whether you need to find space in a small apartment, or you have to fit your family bikes in an already crowded garage, we have creative bike storage projects. Here are both DIY tutorials, and also suggestions on where …