Photo via: housewivesofriverton.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A tried and true method. Cut scrap paper to the size of the frame and mark the nail location on the paper. Using painters tape, move the paper templates around the wall until satisfied. Then hammer the nail through the marks. Remove the paper template and hang!
- Book Tree – Use coupon inserts from your local paper to create folded trees you can put on your mantel. tutorial
- DIY Book Page Botanical Art | Blesser House – So pretty and cheap!
- DIY Frosted windows with contact paper
- Organized Wrapping Station | Gift bags, Tissue, Wrapping Paper @ Ribbon. DIY home storage organization.
- CURTAINS :: Hang curtains the new way! Scrap wood from an old bench, cheap hooks from Home Depot & sheer curtains from IkEA
- Hide by by 4box: An electrical outlet that hides the plug, it blends completely into the wall to hide unsightly plugs and outlets.
- Cupcake stand made out of stove burner covers from the dollar store. Paint a bright color & this would be so cute.
- Inexpensive craft store frames fit perfectly around your light switch covers. | 40 Easy DIYs That Will Instantly Upgrade Your Home
- Instructions on how to make a custom fitted couch slipcover. www.honeybearlane.com homedecor sewing Also on this page, is covers for pillows. I better start looking for materials!!
- Hi friends! I’ve been working through my next phase of decluttering (read more about that here) using the book, The Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up. And I’m focusing on organizing my books and papers right now. sendhelp papersfordays This quest to organize my whole life has led me to create a command center for our family. …
- Family photo wall! love the big letter.. could decorate with paper and mode podge to secure