Photo via: bkgfactory.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Big-time crushing on Shalias chunky leg console table!!!! Ive been saving some vintage porch railings in the hopes of making a console table for the little cottage I think that would make perfect table legs and I vow to DIY a version this year Seeing this feels like a great place to start @thespoiledhome is onetofollow for serious inspiration by foxhollowcottage
- Farm Fresh Homestead. Charcoal gray farmhouse dresser with cup pulls. DIY. Milk paint. Vintage
- Shooting STYLED the book, was definitely a labor of love for me on many fronts. It took over a year to concept/produce/shoot/edit. It also took some very talented people to produce like my friends Scott Horne who helped style it and David Tsay who shot it, and at times I even said that it felt… Read More …
- Toast your new digs in style. Choose barware based on your beverage of choice like a vintage decanter (for whiskey lovers) or a new set of pint glasses (for IPA fans). Cheers! | domino.com
- Great website with ideas for those who like to decorate their homes rustic or country style
- New home? or Feeling like you need to revamp your bedroom??? These 20 Master Bedroom Decor Ideas will give you all the inspiration you need!!! Come and check them out!!!
- Turn some plumbing supplies and a couple of old planks into a great rustic industrial style coffee table. diy home decor
- I cant even believe what this kitchen looked like before! I love this DIY skinnylap wall and farmhouse style coffee bar.
- This Natural and rustic, a DIY filled Fall home tour is filled with simple and low cost ideas to decorate for the season. Incorporating nature and gold!
- twin bed out of a dresser with secret hiding place built in underneath! I am going to do this with a Full size bed… but make little head board and footboard and possibly a step or two.
- When I painted my kitchen white I left one wall unpainted, on purpose of course. I’m slowly transitioning my kitchen from a traditional look to a rustic industrial space. I’m doing this by making mostly cosmetic changes as well as removing some cabinets to open the space up. The unpainted wall is the frosting on my cupcake. …
- DIY farmhouse table – LOVE!!!! Scott and I have a rather large table and I want to change things up when we do move. This looks like a fun project! Britt, you will have to help me!!!!