Photo via: vintagerevivals.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- If youre searching on how to strip wallpaper this is an easy step by step tutorial that shows you exactly what you need and how to do it! Click for the full details…
- Hanging wallpaper is not the most fun DIY activity. In fact, it is probably on the bottom of the list of things I enjoy DIY’ing. Growing up, I remember watching my mom moan and groan while hanging wallpaper in many-a-house. So when I told my mom that I was wallpapering my bathroom as part of …
- DIY: How To Decorate Shelves – tutorial on decorating shelves in kitchen, den, etc. Lots of pictures & sketches – great info!
- TUTORIAL: DIY door casings. They make basic, builder-grade look custom and expensive.
- Add more storage to your small space with some DIY floating corner shelves! Repin and click for the tutorial!
- How to Make DIY String Art Tutorial: A step by step guide to creating your own beautiful string art design!
- DIY Plank Wall Paint Tutorial
- This easy DIY summer wreath is perfect for your front porch. This simple step-by-step tutorial will show you how to create a beautiful wreath in minutes!
- Easy DIY tutorial that makes a perfect bow every time. NO SEWING!
- Easy DIY open shelves tutorial – so elegant!
- SOOO many questions about my mirrors… So here we go. I bought 3 cheap frameless mirrors from Home Depot, glued them to plywood and then trimmed them out… Then I stained them dark walnut. I wanted to lighten them up a bit so I used Rust-Oleum Chalked paint in linen white and went over the stained wood and then sanded them down a bunch. Fun weekend project! The entire tutorial is on our site… Just search dining room mirrors! ❤️ shanty2chic diy diningroom
- Shiplap has finally made an appearance in the Little Glass Jar household! It’s very minor, but it’s there! I wanted to test the waters with a small space before committing to an entire wall, or a whole room for that matter. And you guys, it was a lot easier than I thought it would be. Meaning now I want to shiplap the entire house! The walls, the ceiling, the floor. HA! Maybe not the floor, but you get the idea. My poor husband! Seriously though, we shiplapped the inside of our pantry for our Farmhouse Pantry Makeover and it looks amazing. I have wanted to redo this space for a million years with this exact plan in mind and we finally got around to doing it a few weekends ago. There are more than enough tutorials online for how to get the faux Fixer Upper shiplap look. I went with [this] awesome video tutorial from one of my favorite DIY bloggers Jenna, from Jenna Sue Design. Again, there are so many ways of doing this with different types of wood and methods, but this is the one that worked best for us, and it was super affordable. Here is the …