Photo via: iheartnaptime.stfi.re
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Welcome to this week’s Wednesday Watch List, where I share the items that captured my attention and stole my heart over the past week! This post contains affiliate links for your shopping convenience. 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 My friend Shayna over at The Wood Grain Cottage killed it with this …
- DIY Gifts for Your Parents | Cool and Easy Homemade Gift Ideas That Mom and Dad Will Love | Creative Christmas Gifts for Parents With Step by Step Instructions | Crafts and DIY Projects by DIY JOY | Vertical Chess Set | http://diyjoy.com/diy-gifts-for-mom-dad-parents
- My Family Command Center: I could make this more vertical and put it above my trash can (need to get a cutter trash can)
- DIY Wooden Signs Indicate Ornaments Potted Plant Garden Decor at Banggood
- Use plant hangers to make a curtain swag over the bed
- Find the Indoor Plant You Probably Wont Kill with This Flowchart
- Make this Mid Century plant stand (supplies are only $25 total!!)
- Plant Seasonal Blooms in Rustic Planters: The summer days of tending to your garden may be dwindling, but garden lovers rejoice: Thanks to their late growing season, mums are the perfect floral for fall. Flank your door with oversized planters (or terracotta pots) stuffed with these bright flowers.
- How to Decorate a Minimal Interior with Personality Minimalism doesn’t mean going without. Rather, it’s the very opposite: only inviting things into your life that add to happiness and wellbeing, and discarding the rest. We at Beige Renegade believe in homes with heart. Whether a soviet era concrete bunker is the very reflection of you, or, then again, a home filled with bright colours at every turn, just as with what we wear, how we do our hair or the handbag we choose on a particular day, how we decorate our homes communicates something of ourselves to the world. However, it can be challenging to find the balance between a cool, minimal interior and finding a place for your treasured collections. In this post, we want to share five tips to decorate a minimal interior with personality. 1De-clutter your home thoughtfully Although we are staunch advocates for clutter-free spaces – review our 7 principles for de-cluttering your life – it doesn’t mean you should de-clutter the soul out of your home. Follow Marie Kondo’s philosophy of keeping only those things that bring you joy. For example, you might have displayed a gift from a family member, out of obligation, or …
- Copper and Gold Foil Branches / Add some branches embellished with gold and copper foil for your table centerpiece.
- purple wedding centerpieces with grapes / http://www.deerpearlflowers.com/unique-wedding-centerpiece-ideas/6/
- Artistic ways to drape sheer curtains (visit the site to see more ideas) / Ötletes Blog