Photo via: zsazsabellagio.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Home improvement outside space. Kerb appeal. Garden DIY. Wheelie bin shed. Door wreath. Garden decor.
- Shelves tucked into a corner. this might be the perfect thing to put in my front room behind the door as a tiny library.
- Rustic Barn Doors for Closets | … example of using a reclaimed door to add character to your home
- Laundry/mud room with ship lap wall detail, white cabinetry and wood countertops. The door with large window and transom lets the light in.
- outdoor chalkboard. This would be great for the back garage door and then I can just hose it off.
- Small Corner Bookshelves. Work great for behind door in kids room. Can be used for books or small toys.
- Spray paint a rubber door mat to give your front porch or front door a pop of color… | eHow
- How to replace a door weatherstrip, simple updates to make to a home to help save money on heating and cooling costs. This very easy home improvement is explained with full step-by-step tutorial. Get those Spring home updates started!
- we have a wall that is shaped like an L. and it’s right there when you walk in. like first thing you see. first anna on door sixteen did it. then the brick house added really good wood to her…
- No Sew Roman Shades…back door privacy.
- Like the colors: dark grey walls with white and yellow accents! The Velvet Door: Our Master Bedroom TV Wall
- Popular Front Door Paint Colors.