Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I was crazy excited when I started seeing something totally new and innovative on Pinterest – Garage Mudrooms! What a totally amazing idea! Garage Mudrooms are a great option to keep the mess from ever entering the house, but they are especially great for those who lack the actual mudroom in their home! Check out some of these amazing Garage Mudrooms! I was crazy excited when I started seeing something totally new and innovative on Pinterest – Garage Mudrooms! What a totally amazing idea! Garage Mudrooms are a great option to keep the mess from ever entering the house, but
- How to replace a door weatherstrip, simple updates to make to a home to help save money on heating and cooling costs. This very easy home improvement is explained with full step-by-step tutorial. Get those Spring home updates started!
- outdoor chalkboard. This would be great for the back garage door and then I can just hose it off.
- take off closet door and closet becomes a reading nook with storage potential
- Spray paint a rubber door mat to give your front porch or front door a pop of color… | eHow
- No Sew Roman Shades…back door privacy.
- we have a wall that is shaped like an L. and it’s right there when you walk in. like first thing you see. first anna on door sixteen did it. then the brick house added really good wood to her…
- Shelves tucked into a corner. this might be the perfect thing to put in my front room behind the door as a tiny library.
- Like the colors: dark grey walls with white and yellow accents! The Velvet Door: Our Master Bedroom TV Wall
- Laundry/mud room with ship lap wall detail, white cabinetry and wood countertops. The door with large window and transom lets the light in.
- Popular Front Door Paint Colors.
- Rustic Barn Doors for Closets | … example of using a reclaimed door to add character to your home