Photo via: blesserhouse.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY: How To Decorate Shelves – tutorial on decorating shelves in kitchen, den, etc. Lots of pictures & sketches – great info!
- Add more storage to your small space with some DIY floating corner shelves! Repin and click for the tutorial!
- Organize leather-bound books, heirloom curios, and travel souvenirs in this elegant wood bookcase, featuring 12 adjustable shelves, 1 drawer, and 1 display l…
- DIY Shelves | Easy DIY Floating Shelves for bathroom,bedroom,kitchen,closet | DIY bookshelves and Home Decor Ideas
- This easy DIY summer wreath is perfect for your front porch. This simple step-by-step tutorial will show you how to create a beautiful wreath in minutes!
- Easy DIY tutorial that makes a perfect bow every time. NO SEWING!
- SOOO many questions about my mirrors… So here we go. I bought 3 cheap frameless mirrors from Home Depot, glued them to plywood and then trimmed them out… Then I stained them dark walnut. I wanted to lighten them up a bit so I used Rust-Oleum Chalked paint in linen white and went over the stained wood and then sanded them down a bunch. Fun weekend project! The entire tutorial is on our site… Just search dining room mirrors! ❤️ shanty2chic diy diningroom
- Shiplap has finally made an appearance in the Little Glass Jar household! It’s very minor, but it’s there! I wanted to test the waters with a small space before committing to an entire wall, or a whole room for that matter. And you guys, it was a lot easier than I thought it would be. Meaning now I want to shiplap the entire house! The walls, the ceiling, the floor. HA! Maybe not the floor, but you get the idea. My poor husband! Seriously though, we shiplapped the inside of our pantry for our Farmhouse Pantry Makeover and it looks amazing. I have wanted to redo this space for a million years with this exact plan in mind and we finally got around to doing it a few weekends ago. There are more than enough tutorials online for how to get the faux Fixer Upper shiplap look. I went with [this] awesome video tutorial from one of my favorite DIY bloggers Jenna, from Jenna Sue Design. Again, there are so many ways of doing this with different types of wood and methods, but this is the one that worked best for us, and it was super affordable. Here is the …
- IKEA – BILLY, Bookcase, birch veneer, , BILLY corner fittings make it easy to build storage in corners and keep the bookcases in place.With a height extension unit, you make the most of the wall area, while freeing up space on the floor.Surface made from natural wood veneer.Narrow shelves help you use small wall spaces effectively by accommodating small items in a minimum of space.Adjustable shelves can be arranged according to your needs.A simple unit can be enough storage for a limited …
- Amazing DIY Kitchen Makeover, love the open cabinets above the microwave and the shelving below the cabinets
- Such an easy and quick build!! And so cheap too! This DIY upholstered X-bench using only 2×4 comes with free plans!
- Gorgeous wooden open shelving in bathroom – Blesser House