Photo via: drivenbydecor.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Like the colors: dark grey walls with white and yellow accents! The Velvet Door: Our Master Bedroom TV Wall
- love the rich gray walls with the gallery wall. Beautiful.
- One type of home ornamentation that has been gaining steam lately are art gallery walls. Creating your own personal wall gallery with your favorite pictures or prints is unique because…
- Just this very first picture as an idea. Dark grey walls with white accents. You could maybe still use dove grey on the cabinets.
- Make awesome mid century modern honeycomb shelves for less than $10 using popsicle sticks! These West Elm worthy hexagon shelves add warmth and dimension to any gallery wall and also look great on their own. Click for instructions and free downloadable template. | MakeAndDoCrew.com
- Creating a picture wall – gallery wall. Step by step guide with lots of ideas of how to get the best result. Inspirational photos as well. Display art on wall easily with these tricks
- 12 Awesome TV Gallery Walls | byDawnNicole.com tvgallerywalls homedecor diy
- Plant Seasonal Blooms in Rustic Planters: The summer days of tending to your garden may be dwindling, but garden lovers rejoice: Thanks to their late growing season, mums are the perfect floral for fall. Flank your door with oversized planters (or terracotta pots) stuffed with these bright flowers.
- Foyer with dark hardwood floors and herringbone detail. Soft gray walls are Stonington Gray by Benjamin Moore.
- Black and white gallery wall paired with industrial rustic type furniture
- These 25 Fall DIYs are the perfect way to fill your home with gorgeous farmhouse fall decor without breaking the bank! | www.makingitinthemountains.com
- mantel tip – one big thing in middle, 3 smaller items on left candlesticks work well, a bigger item on right like vase with flowers or branches then fill in middle with smaller items