Photo via: bathroomdecor310.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Color scheme for a house – Benjamin Moore Quiet Moments, Gray Owl, Revere Pewter, Camouflage, Simple White, and Wedgewood Gray
- Using a valance to cover the dead space between the shower curtain rod and the ceiling
- DIY Custom Jewelry Bust. I love this! What a great way to display a special necklace! Cute for decor; cover it with fabric or your choice!
- Looking for a great way to cut your laundry costs? These DIY Reusable Dryer Sheets are just the ticket! Youll never buy fabric softener sheets again after you try these! All natural, chemical free and budget friendly too!
- Shop for Shower Curtains online at Macys.com. The bold stripes of the Harbour shower curtain from kate spade new york bring a splash of modern style to your bathroom decor.
- Bear Hill Interiorss Don’t get us wrong, when it comes to giving a room that finished look, we are all about the curtains. Beth Webb Interiors But, sometimes, the space doesn’t allow for luscious, billowing drapes — or the feel is all wrong. DeCesare Design GroupEnter: Roman Shades! Dillon Kyle Architecture We adore them in …
- Generally, theres only one thing standing in the way of giving your furniture new life: It can be tricky to know how much fabric you need. Luckily, this trusty guide will ensure that you always buy the correct yardage for any type of furniture. Click through for more helpful interior design charts and design infographics.
- Add crown molding to old door and make into headboard… The idea I was waiting for… I think I will add stenciling or putting fabric in the recesses!
- Get a pallet, foam, table legs, fabric and a staple gun.
- Adding fabric to our IKEA bookcases gave them a custom look. I wish I had done it years ago! The process of adding fabric to the shelves was way easier and less expensive than I expected.
- Wrap a piece of cardboard in fabric and put at back of bookcase instead of painting or wallpaper. Could change out as often as you wanted.
- Transferring photos onto just about any surface such as wood, metal, glass, terra cotta and even fabric has become a popular craft projects. It is a pretty cool and cheap way to get your favorite p…