Photo via: teentimes.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- When the lights are on, or in daylight, it looks like a normal ceiling, but at night, their special paint shows an accurate night sky!
- MADE TO ORDER – Owl String Art Custom-made to order owl string art. It measures approximately 12 x 11. This would make a great gift for any owl lover and would also look great in a nursery or childs bedroom! Completely customize your board! Stain/paint and string color options are shown on the last photo. Interested in a color not shown? Send us a conversation and we may be able to help! You may personalize this item with any 7 characters you would like on the branch or leave it without! The item pictured above was made as a gift for a cub scout leader. The board was stained in antique walnut, and the string colors used were seafoam, teal, orange, and black. The branch is done in black permanent vinyl. In the “note to seller” area before checkout, please indicate: – String color you would like the owls body – String color you would like the wings and outer area of eyes – String color you would like the nose and feet – Which 7 characters you would like on the branch. If this is not indicated, the branch will remain solid. – If you would like a sawtooth bracket installed on the back for hanging or not (no extra charge) **Note: if this is not indicated, a sawtooth bracket will not be included on your item** Unless otherwise requested in the note to seller area, the pupils will be done in black string. Please keep in mind that colors may vary due to monitor settings. Also, since each item is made to order, no two items will be exactly alike. String patterns, wood grain, placement of knots and exact stain color will vary from the image shown above. The production of each item involves many steps, therefore please allow 1-2 weeks for project completion. For the most up-to-date production time, check out the “shop announcement” section. We appreciate your understanding! Items ship Priority Mail via USPS. Need it faster? Please inquire for an estimate on express shipping. Looking for a different item? Have a customization request? We LOVE custom orders, so feel free to ask! Just send us a conversation and we can discuss. Thanks for visiting our shop
- Add recessed hallway or basement lights are a much more polished alternative to night lights. | 43 Insanely Cool Remodeling Ideas For Your Home
- Since Pier 1 first introduced our Papasan in the 1960s, we’ve added more frames, cushions and silhouettes— including a convertible Sunasan™ that creates shade at the touch of a finger. All while maintaining the groovy vibe that made the Papasan famous in the first place. It’s time to kick your feet up.
- Shiplap has finally made an appearance in the Little Glass Jar household! It’s very minor, but it’s there! I wanted to test the waters with a small space before committing to an entire wall, or a whole room for that matter. And you guys, it was a lot easier than I thought it would be. Meaning now I want to shiplap the entire house! The walls, the ceiling, the floor. HA! Maybe not the floor, but you get the idea. My poor husband! Seriously though, we shiplapped the inside of our pantry for our Farmhouse Pantry Makeover and it looks amazing. I have wanted to redo this space for a million years with this exact plan in mind and we finally got around to doing it a few weekends ago. There are more than enough tutorials online for how to get the faux Fixer Upper shiplap look. I went with [this] awesome video tutorial from one of my favorite DIY bloggers Jenna, from Jenna Sue Design. Again, there are so many ways of doing this with different types of wood and methods, but this is the one that worked best for us, and it was super affordable. Here is the …
- The first night in a new house is stressful. Youre tired from moving. The homes clean level is questionable. Boxes are everywhere. And somehow there is no toilet paper to be found. So, what do you need the first night in your new house? Heres a list of things to consider for an open-first box (or… Read More Moving part 5: Family’s first night in new house checklist
- After looking at all the chicness that is in The Big Book of Chic, I decided cornice boards are the most fabulous way to dress a window. It took me a little longer than I expected to look at every single page of the book – but thats why Miles named it The BIG Book of…
- I have seen dozens of command centers on Pinterest. If you haven’t seen them, just take a look at our organization board on Pinterest. They are everywhere! For good reason… Now, that I’ve got a kindergartener, a preschooler, and a baby on the way, I feel like our organization has to become more efficient so… Read More »
- Make your decor twice as nice with a set of console tables to fill a large wall. Seven decorating tips and shopping sources to make this look work for you.
- A sophisticated take on a classic, our exclusive dining bench is crafted of American white oak with carved details and a distressed finish. With velvety microfiber upholstery in a merlot red hue, this bench is ideal pulled up to the dining table or resting at the foot of the bed.
- a great page to look at if you are struggling with how to hang pictures on your staircase.
- Use Visual Tricks to Raise The Ceiling • If your ceilings are on the low side, paint them white. Hang curtains higher than the windows to trick your eye into thinking the room is taller. Most standard curtain panels measure 84 or 96 in. allowing you to go about 3 in. above the window casing before they get too short. If you want to hang them higher youll have to custom order. Try vertical stripes the lines elongate your walls. Lean a large mirror against a wall which can make a room seem taller