Photo via: princesspinkygirl.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Rustic Home Decor | Ana White | DIY | Shanty 2 Chic | Rustic | Shabby Chic | Entry Way Table | Coffee Table | Living Room | Reclaimed Wood | Salvaged Wood | Living Room Ideas | End Tables | Industrial Decor
- There is nothing original about this mom – she created an amazing Farmhouse Style work of art – DIY Painted Canvas Farmhouse Sign. More DIY Fixer Upper Farmhouse Style Ideas on Frugal Coupon Living.
- DIY Floating Shelves just like the ones from Fixer Upper! Make 2 of these for…
- DIY Storage Ideas – DIY Dog Food Station with Storage – Home Decor and Organizing Projects for The Bedroom, Bathroom, Living Room, Panty and Storage Projects – Tutorials and Step by Step Instructions for Do It Yourself Organization http://diyjoy.com/diy-storage-ideas-organization
- Farmhouse Table Under $100 plus Inspire Your Joanna Gaines – DIY Fixer Upper Ideas on Frugal Coupon Living
- Bathroom Makeover | Sherwin Williams Sea Salt | Pinterest Makeover | Farmhouse Decor | Vintage Decor | Rolled Towels | Marble Counter Top | Painting Bathroom Vanity | Framing a Bathroom Mirror | DIY Projects | DIY Bathroom Project | Bathroom Paint | Bathroom Decor Ideas | White Grey Teal Blue | Dark Metal Bathroom Faucet | Pinterest Bathroom | Farmhouse Bathroom Decor | Vintage Bathroom Decor
- The stars of HGTV Fixer Upper, Chip and Joanna Gaines, invite us into their latest project—Magnolia House, a 100-year-old Texas farmhouse where you can bunk up!
- 6 easy ways to add Fixer Upper style to your home. I love these two!!
- Shiplap has finally made an appearance in the Little Glass Jar household! It’s very minor, but it’s there! I wanted to test the waters with a small space before committing to an entire wall, or a whole room for that matter. And you guys, it was a lot easier than I thought it would be. Meaning now I want to shiplap the entire house! The walls, the ceiling, the floor. HA! Maybe not the floor, but you get the idea. My poor husband! Seriously though, we shiplapped the inside of our pantry for our Farmhouse Pantry Makeover and it looks amazing. I have wanted to redo this space for a million years with this exact plan in mind and we finally got around to doing it a few weekends ago. There are more than enough tutorials online for how to get the faux Fixer Upper shiplap look. I went with [this] awesome video tutorial from one of my favorite DIY bloggers Jenna, from Jenna Sue Design. Again, there are so many ways of doing this with different types of wood and methods, but this is the one that worked best for us, and it was super affordable. Here is the …
- DIY Home Improvement On A Budget – Give Your Old Bathroom Cabinets A Facelift – Easy and Cheap Do It Yourself Tutorials for Updating and Renovating Your House – Home Decor Tips and Tricks, Remodeling and Decorating Hacks – DIY Projects and Crafts by DIY JOY http://diyjoy.com/diy-home-improvement-ideas-budget
- DIY Gifts for Your Parents | Cool and Easy Homemade Gift Ideas That Mom and Dad Will Love | Creative Christmas Gifts for Parents With Step by Step Instructions | Crafts and DIY Projects by DIY JOY | Vertical Chess Set | http://diyjoy.com/diy-gifts-for-mom-dad-parents
- Custom hand painted family sign. Perfect for a wedding/shower gift or just for home decor! When purchasing be sure to put the last name and date you would like on the sign in the notes to seller. Painted on hand stained pine boards. Size is approx 10 x 2. As stated on the shop page these signs take 3-4 weeks to ship. If you would like the sign sooner please also purchase a rush order add on and specify the date you require the sign. https://www.etsy.com/ca/listing/453967832/rush-order-add-on?ref=shop_home_active_1 For signs in this style with different text or colours please use the custom order request.