Photo via: google.nl
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Premium Complete Collection Shift Design – NEW 3/2 | Stone & Violet
- DIY Kitchen Makeover Ideas – Oak Kitchen Makeover – Cheap Projects Projects You Can Make On A Budget – Cabinets, Counter Tops, Paint Tutorials, Islands and Faux Granite. Tutorials and Step by Step Instructions http://diyjoy.com/diy-kitchen-makeovers
- $85 batten board transformation The finished product Before and after The grid A closer look
- 18. WHAT?? Update your countertops with stone spray paint! — 29 Cool Spray Paint Ideas That Will Save You A Ton Of Money
- Our new large master bath shower. Window and bench are to the left..we used natural stone tile, a ubtle green /beige glass accent tile. Then all around the glass accent and boxes is a bull nose trim that matched the shower floor.
- Heck yeah I need a huge cushioned swing/hammock for my back porch.
- how to make your pictures into huge wall art for pennies!
- Make a huge pinboard out of cork placemats from IKEA!
- Cleaning out clutter can be a tough task, especially if you have been letting it build up for a while. Instead of setting aside a huge block of time to take
- Faux Verdigris Finish Paint Technique. Great on Furniture, Home Decor Projects and crafts. Thicketworks for Graphics Fairy.
- Simply Faux Painting: August 2010. Dry brush technique.
- Cedar boards cut to make faux wood beams for where we opened up our wall. Love the rustic look!