Photo via: lifehacker.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This is by the far the prettiest mozzie deterrent we’ve ever seen. Make your Nan proud and bring a bit of lace into your home, you won’t regret it (but your Nan might).
- Stairs! Any stairs! Indoor, outdoor. Are you familiar with the Stairs Formula? Great article!
- How to Decorate a Minimal Interior with Personality Minimalism doesn’t mean going without. Rather, it’s the very opposite: only inviting things into your life that add to happiness and wellbeing, and discarding the rest. We at Beige Renegade believe in homes with heart. Whether a soviet era concrete bunker is the very reflection of you, or, then again, a home filled with bright colours at every turn, just as with what we wear, how we do our hair or the handbag we choose on a particular day, how we decorate our homes communicates something of ourselves to the world. However, it can be challenging to find the balance between a cool, minimal interior and finding a place for your treasured collections. In this post, we want to share five tips to decorate a minimal interior with personality. 1De-clutter your home thoughtfully Although we are staunch advocates for clutter-free spaces – review our 7 principles for de-cluttering your life – it doesn’t mean you should de-clutter the soul out of your home. Follow Marie Kondo’s philosophy of keeping only those things that bring you joy. For example, you might have displayed a gift from a family member, out of obligation, or …
- You wont believe the before pic! IKEA Rast Hack: New Nightstands
- This is an awesome pantry, but it is not for everyone. On the good side you will be able to find anything quickly and easy. On the other side it will take a lot of maintenance. pantry organize www.simply-org.com
- This Helpful Guide Will Help You Find The Patio Stones That Compliment Your Personal Style and Your Home’s OutdoorSpace. -HouseLogic HomeOwnerTips
- I made this for the boys playroom. Get a pallet and paint it. Find a crib mattress. Use your favorite fitted crib sheet tutorial, make some pillows, and there you have it.
- Bring some new life to your old planters with marbling! DIY fabulous marbled planters with just a few supplies you probably already have on hand.
- Plant Seasonal Blooms in Rustic Planters: The summer days of tending to your garden may be dwindling, but garden lovers rejoice: Thanks to their late growing season, mums are the perfect floral for fall. Flank your door with oversized planters (or terracotta pots) stuffed with these bright flowers.
- ***UPDATE: You can find the printables for this post HERE.*** Although I’ve been slacking in the kids crafts department lately, I’ve been keeping myself extra busy on projects around the house. When we moved into our home 2 years ago, my daughter was about one week old and my oldest started Kindergarten the day after …
- Interior design schemes can be hard – heres what to do first – in 2 steps – so you wont go wrong
- Finding that perfect paint color can be tough. With this secret advice youll be sure to find your perfect paint color. paint decor color