Photo via: decorology.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Love the frames: Fireplace Facelift Dress up the fireplace by continuing the two-tone look. With its niches and groves painted a rich brown, the fireplace became a graphic element in the room. The mantel decor is kept simple to carry on the clean and chic look.
- mantel tip – one big thing in middle, 3 smaller items on left candlesticks work well, a bigger item on right like vase with flowers or branches then fill in middle with smaller items
- Total Makeover of A 1930’s Fixer-Upper | Total Makeover of A 1930’s Fixer-Upper – A small house built with huge ideas and the greatest designs, no stone was left unturned in the renovation of this fixer-upper. Standing tall from the Total Makeover of A 1930’s Fixer-Upper Have a look.. http://decoholic.org/2017/05/18/total-makeover-1930s-fixer-upper/
- Gorgeous wooden open shelving in bathroom – Blesser House
- Everyone has a duffle, but not everyone has a gorgeous duffle. Now you can sew up your own custom travel bag with this pdf pattern by StudioCherie!
- Foyer with dark hardwood floors and herringbone detail. Soft gray walls are Stonington Gray by Benjamin Moore.
- The Ultimate Printable Budget Binder – featuring 10+ amazing printables thatll make you want to get on track with your budget! Cute and easy- anyone can do it. Promise. All the hard work is done for you.
- When you imagine a fabulous closet, chances are its a walk in closet. But many homes are built with simple reach in closets.
- Finished attic with built in storage. Much more useful and less scary. Love the carpet and windows.
- Plain floor to ceiling cabinets dressed up with slender molding in a repeating pattern. Love!
- Build this Reclaimed Barn Wood Herringbone Wall Treatment with the easy-to-follow video tutorial from http://www.shanty-2-chic.com ! This barn wood is from Reclaimed DesignWorks. It has been cleaned and milled, bug and mold-free, tested for lead-based paint, packaged in bundles and ready to use in your home! Its the perfect barn wood for wall treatments and furniture building!
- While we love a simple bookshelf, they’re not suitable for every space. Whether youre on the hunt for small-space shelving, storage shelving or simply something more eccentric, get inspired by these creatively unconventional, sometimes quirky and always stylish ideas. By Adena Leigh