Photo via: abeautifulmess.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Add more storage to your small space with some DIY floating corner shelves! Repin and click for the tutorial!
- DIY Shelves | Easy DIY Floating Shelves for bathroom,bedroom,kitchen,closet | DIY bookshelves and Home Decor Ideas
- DIY Floating Shelves just like the ones from Fixer Upper! Make 2 of these for…
- How to Build SIMPLE FLOATING SHELVES (…for any room in the house!)
- Two floating shelves four baskets yard sale mirror painted white = makeup vanity 🙂 I love my “closet room”! DIY makeup table organization
- IKEA – SKOGSTA, Wall shelf, Solid wood is a durable natural material.The shelf becomes one with the wall thanks to the concealed mounting hardware.
- With these 11 tips, even the tiniest of kitchens can fully accommodate your needs. If you can’t tear down walls to add more shelves and cabinets, look to these ideas to make the most of your kitchen storage options.
- A small nook with a light, pillows, shelves, and drawer storage. Not only is it relaxing but it would make great use for the space under stairs, especially in a finished basement. It also looks comfy enough for children to use for sleep overs or severe weather.
- Perfect!! This is DIY ladies with shelves, doors and lights from Ikea!
- Hardware Store Home Decorating – Crafts Made from Hardware Store Supplies – Country Living
- Painting interior doors black is an inexpensive way to update the interior of a home – especially if you also choose beautiful new hardware.
- Love the overlapping frames. [ Barndoorhardware.com ] bedroom hardware slidingdoor