Photo via: lovelyclustersshop.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 14 Likes, 9 Comments – @sophiecute5 on Instagram: “Last n po …Hollywood mirror DIYbaestuffmyareahollywoodmirror glam glamideasbedroom fur…”
- Adding a wood frame around an old bathroom mirror.
- Putting a mirror behind nightstands.
- My clients new family room, can you spot my clients doggie? Apparently he approves of the new furniture mirror, coffee table, rug all from @zgallerie interiordesigner zgalleriemoment @crateandbarrel @beautiful_arrangements homegoodshappy homegoods
- This beveled mirror set makes a spectacular statement. The simplicity of the design highlights the unique deep frame upon which each mirror sits. Can be hung individually or in groups to create a truly dramatic reflection of your style.
- Mirrors can help you create a unique style for your home, open up a small space, and bring light into your hallways and entryways. Adding a mirror to your home décor can help you create the right ambience for each room. Visit Wayfair and sign up today to get access to exclusive deals everyday up to 70% off. Free shipping on all orders over $49.
- So, Im not really into crazy beach themed homes….but the starfish mirror is AWESOME.
- Rustic sliding door with mirror. Cool idea.
- Didnt think PINK could be any more beautiful…then I saw it paired with a Venetian mirror. Wow.
- Two floating shelves four baskets yard sale mirror painted white = makeup vanity 🙂 I love my “closet room”! DIY makeup table organization
- Shabby Chic Pink A gorgeous white buffet is the focus of this shabby chic master bathroom by RMS user MyLittleYellowHouse. The pink walls and frills are a soft contrast against the white buffet and mirror and make this space perfect for any girly girl. HGTV Idea
- Use Visual Tricks to Raise The Ceiling • If your ceilings are on the low side, paint them white. Hang curtains higher than the windows to trick your eye into thinking the room is taller. Most standard curtain panels measure 84 or 96 in. allowing you to go about 3 in. above the window casing before they get too short. If you want to hang them higher youll have to custom order. Try vertical stripes the lines elongate your walls. Lean a large mirror against a wall which can make a room seem taller