Photo via: bedbathandbeyond.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Absolutely in love with everything about this bedroom
- Instead of framing each photo individually, cover an 8×10 photo mat with a collage of black-and-white photos, put colored photo in middle. LOVE THIS.
- This shows step by step of how to cut your own picture mats using photo mats, an exacto knife and straight edge. To be used for framing pictures or art.
- Make a Hall tree from an old door! Modified media cabinet, an old door and a upcycled drawerfront for the shelf! Love this piece! www.facebook.com/thevintagebloom upcycleddoor halltree olddoor upcycled
- How to replace a door weatherstrip, simple updates to make to a home to help save money on heating and cooling costs. This very easy home improvement is explained with full step-by-step tutorial. Get those Spring home updates started!
- Mark a horizontal midline on the wall, and hang all pictures above or below it… Whoa – this is sort of brilliant.
- DIY Custom Jewelry Bust. I love this! What a great way to display a special necklace! Cute for decor; cover it with fabric or your choice!
- Bonjour mon amours! Now this post is for all of you people who only have a dime and a laundry closet to your name. I would love to have my laundry room look like a spa, but that will have to wait until my next home…or lifetime. This is all I had to work with, …
- So youre not a trained interior designer, but you want your home to look like you are! Learn how to design a room you love with confidence with this simple process!
- a great page to look at if you are struggling with how to hang pictures on your staircase.
- LOVE LOVE LOVE this picture. Something I struggle with is picking…
- Shelves tucked into a corner. this might be the perfect thing to put in my front room behind the door as a tiny library.