Photo via: i.pinimg.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Interior designer Victoria Hagan decorated an 8,000-square-foot Shingle Style summer house on Nantucket for a couple and their three children. The living room features striped pillows on white-duck-covered furniture, blue cashmere throws, and a custom-made blue-and-white-plaid rug (“I adjusted its scale and pattern to the room,” she says); breezy white draperies frame the French doors, which open to views of the harbor.
- There’s no such thing as a boring shade of gray. Check out this collection of gray interior paint colors from BEHR to see all the different shades that one color can offer. Yellow- and red-toned grays offer a warm greige hue that will make any room in your home feel cozy and inviting. Blue- and purple-toned grays, on the other hand, offer a more traditional look that pairs well with white accents.
- French Country Cottage
- What is a French cleat? A French cleat is a way to hang heavy items onto walls. A single piece of wood is split in two at a 45-degree angle. Alternatively, two pieces of wood are cut at 45-degree angles to fit one on top of the other. Use a French cleat for mounting shelves and bookcases on a wall.
- DIY Home Decor •• French Flair! •• Great Ideas & Tutorials.
- Get the Farmhouse French Look!
- Glamorous Bedroom Interior Decor Ideas, French Interior Design, Holly Wood Glamour Decor
- burlap curtains | Burlap curtains | Craft Ideas. Iris: need to make some for my kitchen french doors.
- Decor ideas for a French styled kitchen. Just beautiful! I MUST have a chandi in the kitchen. 🙂
- Did you miss this post about the raffle? You can enter to win my painting Two Cows for Oklahoma AND help the Red Cross at the same time! This old french door has been sitting in our garage for as long as I can remember. Now that escrow has closed and we gotta be outta …
- Why not go for a bold, blue sofa? Our Dakota look fantastic in indigo linen, especially when paired with a patterned rug.
- colors for dining room. Introduce blue from the china but still using the gray and tan neutral from living room