Photo via: i.pinimg.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Interior designer Victoria Hagan decorated an 8,000-square-foot Shingle Style summer house on Nantucket for a couple and their three children. The living room features striped pillows on white-duck-covered furniture, blue cashmere throws, and a custom-made blue-and-white-plaid rug (“I adjusted its scale and pattern to the room,” she says); breezy white draperies frame the French doors, which open to views of the harbor.
- There’s no such thing as a boring shade of gray. Check out this collection of gray interior paint colors from BEHR to see all the different shades that one color can offer. Yellow- and red-toned grays offer a warm greige hue that will make any room in your home feel cozy and inviting. Blue- and purple-toned grays, on the other hand, offer a more traditional look that pairs well with white accents.
- What is a French cleat? A French cleat is a way to hang heavy items onto walls. A single piece of wood is split in two at a 45-degree angle. Alternatively, two pieces of wood are cut at 45-degree angles to fit one on top of the other. Use a French cleat for mounting shelves and bookcases on a wall.
- French Interior Design – How to Decorate Like a French Woman
- burlap curtains | Burlap curtains | Craft Ideas. Iris: need to make some for my kitchen french doors.
- French Country Cottage
- Custom Aged French Oak floors are extremely popular with interior designers. The unique aging process renders stunning results with the look and patina of genuine antique French oak floors
- Decor ideas for a French styled kitchen. Just beautiful! I MUST have a chandi in the kitchen. 🙂
- Glamorous Bedroom Interior Decor Ideas, French Interior Design, Holly Wood Glamour Decor
- Get the Farmhouse French Look!
- Ah Ha ! Got 2 of these – was wondering what to do – Now I know. Curtains by my french doors Vintage door knob as curtain tie back
- French Country Kitchen