Photo via: flooranddecor.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Our new large master bath shower. Window and bench are to the left..we used natural stone tile, a ubtle green /beige glass accent tile. Then all around the glass accent and boxes is a bull nose trim that matched the shower floor.
- Shot glass shelf made by my bf. Goal is to collect shot glasses from all around the country! goals travel diy shotglassshelf
- For a tabletop focal point, nothing draws attention like our arrangement of faux dahlias, complete with a glass vase filled with pinecones. From top to bottom, it tells a story of color, texture and style. Handcrafted exclusively for Pier 1—and you.
- Shiplap has finally made an appearance in the Little Glass Jar household! It’s very minor, but it’s there! I wanted to test the waters with a small space before committing to an entire wall, or a whole room for that matter. And you guys, it was a lot easier than I thought it would be. Meaning now I want to shiplap the entire house! The walls, the ceiling, the floor. HA! Maybe not the floor, but you get the idea. My poor husband! Seriously though, we shiplapped the inside of our pantry for our Farmhouse Pantry Makeover and it looks amazing. I have wanted to redo this space for a million years with this exact plan in mind and we finally got around to doing it a few weekends ago. There are more than enough tutorials online for how to get the faux Fixer Upper shiplap look. I went with [this] awesome video tutorial from one of my favorite DIY bloggers Jenna, from Jenna Sue Design. Again, there are so many ways of doing this with different types of wood and methods, but this is the one that worked best for us, and it was super affordable. Here is the …
- There’s no such thing as a boring shade of gray. Check out this collection of gray interior paint colors from BEHR to see all the different shades that one color can offer. Yellow- and red-toned grays offer a warm greige hue that will make any room in your home feel cozy and inviting. Blue- and purple-toned grays, on the other hand, offer a more traditional look that pairs well with white accents.
- Create art from anything! Just pop it into a clear glass vase
- colors for dining room. Introduce blue from the china but still using the gray and tan neutral from living room
- grey and white classic victorian mosaic tile path battersea london
- Peel and stick vinyl tile has been around for a long time, but you might be surprised to find that its suddenly available in a huge variety of colors and patterns, many of which are designed to mimic much more expensive flooring choices, like travertine and cement tile
- TIP: line your cabinet under the kitchen sink with peel and stick tile. Easy to wipe and helps cover already damaged cabinet bottom or helps to protect a new cabinet. Great under the BATHROOM sink, too!!!
- continue accent tile in shower to backsplash for vanity
- Refresh any room with this hand-tufted wool rug featuring a Moroccan tile motif. Get this great find and more home decor at up to 70% off at jossandmain.com