Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Mason Jar Bathroom Organizer.
- Shiplap has finally made an appearance in the Little Glass Jar household! It’s very minor, but it’s there! I wanted to test the waters with a small space before committing to an entire wall, or a whole room for that matter. And you guys, it was a lot easier than I thought it would be. Meaning now I want to shiplap the entire house! The walls, the ceiling, the floor. HA! Maybe not the floor, but you get the idea. My poor husband! Seriously though, we shiplapped the inside of our pantry for our Farmhouse Pantry Makeover and it looks amazing. I have wanted to redo this space for a million years with this exact plan in mind and we finally got around to doing it a few weekends ago. There are more than enough tutorials online for how to get the faux Fixer Upper shiplap look. I went with [this] awesome video tutorial from one of my favorite DIY bloggers Jenna, from Jenna Sue Design. Again, there are so many ways of doing this with different types of wood and methods, but this is the one that worked best for us, and it was super affordable. Here is the …
- Copper and Gold Foil Branches / Add some branches embellished with gold and copper foil for your table centerpiece.
- Easy Easter centerpiece filled with eggs and tulips. Get the details at www.julieblanner.com
- DIY Leaf Mason Jars. ♥
- Antique Fan and Mason Jars
- Beautiful sparkle mason jars, glitter mason jars. wedding or home decor mason jars, glitter mason jars.These shimmering mason jars are stunning at a fabulous price of only $5 for pint size!!! A rustic
- homemade halloween decorations and thanksgiving centerpiece ideas
- How to remove jar labels and stickers and odors from containers.
- Tinting Mason Jars….Somehow reminded me of you @Christina & Knauss
- NEW…Rustic Farmhouse… Wood Wall Decor…Individual Hanging Mason Jars…Your Choice of Color
- Plant Seasonal Blooms in Rustic Planters: The summer days of tending to your garden may be dwindling, but garden lovers rejoice: Thanks to their late growing season, mums are the perfect floral for fall. Flank your door with oversized planters (or terracotta pots) stuffed with these bright flowers.