Photo via: countryvacationsandresorts.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I pinned another pic of this in Living Spaces but this one is to remind me to make it. I love these shadow boxes…anything to bring green into a house. These could be an answer to a few decorating questions in my parents house too…
- Ideas at the House: Ideas for an Organized Laundry Room – The Country …
- i love this set up and i will show you where i think it could go (involves moving a window – but basically between kitchen and breakfast room in one of those nooks)
- What an amazing idea. You could do this on your deck or in the house.
- Our new large master bath shower. Window and bench are to the left..we used natural stone tile, a ubtle green /beige glass accent tile. Then all around the glass accent and boxes is a bull nose trim that matched the shower floor.
- Welcome to another original design by LoveLifeWood 💁🏻 INTERNATIONAL POST ~ If you do not see your country listed please message me so I can source the best price Information – The Valknut (pronounced “VAL-knoot”) is one of the most widely-discussed yet enigmatic of all of the symbols that appear in connection with Norse mythology. It is comprised of three interlocking triangles. Archaeologically, it appears on several runestones and pictorial memorial stones that date from the Viking Age and stands on the Swedish island of Gotland. A Norwegian compound word that means “knot of those fallen in battle” and was introduced by Norwegians who lived long after the Viking Age Materials used – Scots pine is a common wood I use and comes largely from Scandinavian countrys It comes with strong hooks attached to each top tip for wall hanging should you wish to please bare in mind this is a piece made by myself by hand, and the wood used has a variable appearance to the picture as knots and other markings grow differently naturally Measurements approximately ~ Width – 55cm Height – 52cm Depth – optional 3 ,3.5 ,4 Finished in a Danish oak oils then waxed for protection Shipping ~ My up to date handling times are 5 working days Caroline ❤️
- Rustic Wall Decor Idea Featuring Reclaimed Window Frames
- Ah Ha ! Got 2 of these – was wondering what to do – Now I know. Curtains by my french doors Vintage door knob as curtain tie back
- Installing a thin brick wall, could be a great focal point in a primitive or country style home. Just think of the character it would add.
- I could $ store and thrift shop frames in different styles and glitter blast in gold silver and white for the pictures/fun facts
- As an artist, this homeowner was no stranger to painting. But the house was the biggest project they would ever take on. That’s why they chose Olympic® ONE® Exterior paint. With blue and green shades that reflected the homeowner’s personality and a weather-resistant finish for durability, the home will look like a masterpiece for years to come.
- Shelves like this in living room near window closest to door